BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My mother's passing

My family and I would like to thank all person's for there prayes and concerns during the time of my mom's passing this past summer. Please keep us in your prayers and thanks again.

vernon slaughter club 51

Re: My mother's passing

Big V if need anything just drop a line to the City Hitters and we shall respond. You are a brother of ours and we lookout for our bro's. Peace and I know that your mom was a lovely person from when I met her out on the softball field when you returned from college and started playing softball. Our prayers are with you and your wonderful family. May God bless this family.

Big V, a i did'nt no yo mom but i know you & i'm sure she was a cool (og)!! you have to stay focus & strong fo yo fam & believe me tha (ACT) will have her in our prayers. See you soon big dog.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND STAY STRONG.REMEMBER YOUR MOM IS ENJOYING A WELL DESERVED REST IN A BETTER PLACE.MUCH LOVE EL-AMIN.

mama i'm missin u like crazy,
tell me why u had 2 leave me;
in my heart is where i'm gonna keep u,
and 2 u i will alwayz stay tru.

mama i often wonder why,
it was u dat had 2 die;
i'm missin u like crazy everyday dat god send,
lord u took my bestfriend.

i'm not tryin 2 question yo work,
but do u understand how much i hurt;
mama i kno ur in a better place now,
but i still walk around wit my head down.

there r kno wordz dat can express how i feel,
when it comes 2 u i will alwayz stay real;
i will trade my life 4 urs if i could,
i will alwayz keep yo memories alive like i should.

a lifetime of memories r still here eventhough ur gone,
but becuz of yo memories i'm not alone;
rest in peace mama from da bottom of my heart,
nothin in dis world not even death can keep us apart

That's nice Smallz. Did you write this??

NOT REALLY..BUT I WROTE IT..

Big Vernon,
You know we're all family and our thoughts and prayers were with you when you lost your mom. I also want to say thanks to all my brothers in ESTL for their thoughts and prayers during my fathers health issues this past summer. He has vowed to be on the sidelines next summer and I'm looking forward to it. COACH D OUT!

For you to come out and play ball is a way to get away from all the somber moods, So keep living or die trying MUCH LOVE WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
816-9214382

BIG V GIVE ME A CALL SWOLL 314-973-9008

BIG V SORRY FOR YOUR LOST U AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN OUR PRAYERS... TUFO(CITY HITTERS)