BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Word on the skreet is......

Word on the skreet is....Team Dynasty has a bullseye on it's back in 2006!
I was told and I quote..."It all goes down in Memphis in late April".
BASA Staff, the coaches I've spoken to say they want the divisions seperated in every tournament next year that has at least 40 men's teams starting with Memphis. They said and again I quote..."Make the Team BBQ's and Graystone's play each other and let the true REC teams go to war". Tune in tomorrow for more...word on the skreet!

Re: Word on the skreet is......

Team Dynasty don't play but two BASA tourneya a year. You never know who they have on the team. I heard you guys loaded up for the world. I'm not saying it's something wrong with that but I would like to see you guys more than once in a year. I only saw ya'll in the World and we did not get a chance to play you guys but are looking to slow drag on the Circuit next year!!!!!1

Re: Word on the skreet is......

doesn't basa follow black usssa rules? i'm sure they do, then that means team dynasty and the next 5 finishers in the world will be moved to super-rec. bbq will get moved up because they won the world. you mean that team dynasty and the rest of the rec teams being moved up are being thrown to the wolves. wow!