BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
$100 BAD CHICK CONTEST

I'am asking that all 2jo's ent. supporters come check out a speical SHOW CASE $100 BAD CHICK & $100 TALENT CONTEST (must be 25 of age)THIS & EVERY TUESDAY NITE STARTING AT 8'pm show'starts at 9'pm SHARP @ ROYAL PALACE 4266 natualbrige SOME OF ST.LOUIS BEST TALENTS WILL BE THERE (if you know someone with outstanding talent tell a friend to bring a friend)also $100 to the badest chick THANK'S FOR YOUR SUPORT.MARTINI SPECIALS ALL NITE (LIL SOM SOM TO DO ON TUESDAYS CHURCH)

Re: $100 BAD CHICK CONTEST

for more info. call jo-jo (314)910-8961

Always a pleasure 2 work with.....I'll be there for support...."CHURCH"

CHURCH, take some pics and send to me....

Jo-Jo you need a judge, maybe we can ship Wade in since he is so interested in this. Wade maybe you can enter into the contest, maybe dance, or sing. That is if you have some talented skills.

Naw Wade can't dance or sing but he got a big ole

,I'll be sure 2 judge .....I mean take pictures....Ya'll are crazy....."CHURCH"

Hey, I can sing and dance a little dang, #16, don't be putting me out there like that....Hey, for the ladies I got a big ole....

Hey, but I could ship on in...

I can talk about you like that and I know you can't sing or dance but u can shake that laffy taffy cause you got so much! Don't know or care about cause you fam and that's just

Whatever, the ladies love the way I dance with them.... I tell you, fam got some hate....lol

Did you see Ms. Wolf dancing at the going away party for Omar and Terrel.Oh, my goodness was she off the chain or what. Now thats a Bad Chick.

Atlanta has some "Bad Chicks" as well. This is something that should've happened during the world where the circuit will have a chance to vote.

Who was that girl with short hair that had on a pink dress and those heels at the party? Now she was styling and profiling in that dress. And that's a BAD BAD CHICK!!

I agree with just saying. I didnt see her there, but I did see her during the world at the party that saturday at the Sheraton and man she stole the show. I believe that was her in the all black, with the back out, and while she was dancing a few of the guys were yelling out St. Louis. I'd give her my vote anyday.

If you would like too be a judge and get a front row seat. JUST SHOW UP!!! AND I'LL HANDLE THE REST ''WE ARE FAMILY'' P.S IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE COMING AND WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A V.I.P TABLE. GIVE ME A HOLL'A BEFORE TUESDAY.AND AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPORT

Yep!!! I'm there and I can JUDGE...."heyyyyyy".."CHURCH"

THANK'S FOR THE CALL-INS ON THE V.I.P TABLES, MUCH LOVE JO-JO 314-910-8961 SEE U THERE

I get 2 Judge 2NITE

MUCH LOVE

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED LAST TUESDAY SHOW /U MISSED A BIG THING. DON'T MISS THIS WEEKS SHOW ROYAL PALACE CHECK OUT THE ST.LOUIS AMERICAN NEWS PAPER
(LIKE DOUGIE FRESH SAY ''I KEEP RISIN' TO THE TOP'') JUST KEEP ON MOVIN'

CHurch, you chillin in the Lou this weekend?

I'm heading SOUTH....."AAAAYYYYYY"

THERE WILL BE A SPEICAL GUESS IN THE HOUSE THIS TUESDAY. SO DON'T BLINK U MIGHT MISS SOMETHING. (SEE YOU THERE)

''LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A V.I.P TABLE FOR TOMORROWS SHOW'

''TONIGHTS THE NITE'' BE THERE ROYAL PALACE

"AAAYYYYYY"....NKO and I will be there.....