BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Word on the skreet is......

Word on the skreet is that Nelly wants to build a "DYNASTY" which is the same thing Wolf wants to do so the 2 staying together makes sense.

Stay tuned for more, "Word on the Skreet" from around the BASA!

Re: Word on the skreet is......

You're sources are wrong I call the shots in the lou playa, check my jacket I,m the Don and nobody want's to make me

Word on the skreet is that Don Corleone is a dead white dude....you need a new name!

Also this is the BASA not MAFIA!

you keep talking like that you will sleep with the fishes you can't Church will find you, and if you don't belive me ask your source of information so

Word on the skreet is...Don Corleone you're an imposter. I just got off the phone with the last remaining member of the Corleone Family, "Vincent Corleone", and he said:
Vito died in his garden...
Sonny was machine gunned to death...
Fredo was bumped by Rocco in the boat...
and Michael died an old lonely recluse...
He also said that he doesn't like people misusing the family name...sounds like you might be going, "swimming with the fishes".
STAY TUNED FOR MORE, "Word on the skreet...tomorrow!"

As you know Don Miguel Corleone was my father Vincent was my fathers brother's illegitimate son, as usual your facts are not right, and you don't speak Italiano, Peszzalavante