BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Church playing the Outfield Last night.

Church you better stay on the mound because I say you playing outfield last night and you tried to throw somebody out at third base and threw the ball to the fence. Maybe you should Kerry or Zac Just a little humor to the board since it has been a stressful morning, working my off. This is not intended to start conflict just a laugh on Church(my friend). Holla at me today, fool.

Re: Church playing the Outfield Last night.

Hey Church we are all allowed one bad throw again. Let them know you are VERSATILE brother, a utility player. But were you trying to do the Mtrix from the outfield when you made that throw?? :) J/K

I,I,I......See what had Happen was.....the ball was WET and the ball clearly beat him there but it was going over the 3rd base fence....but I had that english on it..... , how did I hit NKO..??

They forgot to mention the homeruns you hit last night how many were there

A couple of..stay at the Plate and flip the BAT....But,Young Dude #2, hit some SMASHES...BU-YA, ya'll don't remember that saying...do you?? And the City Hitters were out an about last night, thanks for stopping by PEOPLES....don't ask....I wear alot of RED...favorite color..."CHURCH"

Yeah Church hit two homeruns if that is what he called a routine fly ball . He stated that he likes red for City Hitters(He has a lifetime membership with City Hitters Assoc.) Church that league is not as good as it use to be. Peace out and now I'm gone. Bye-bye. Stick to the mound.

How do you get a life time membership since yo've only won Fairground league

Trust me....CITY HITTERS takes care of you...IF YOU PLAYED....it's a KEY 2 the INNER CITY....you will never understand on the outside...looking in..."CHURCH"

Well spoken Church it's amazing how much City Hitters have done for Softball considering when they started I thought you had to live in the city to play.

THAT'S RIGHT THE RULES TO START WHERE THAT U MUST LIVE IN THE CITY, PRATICE W/O YOUR TEAM(BECAUSE ALL OF US PLAYED ON DIFFERENT TEAMS)AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST STEAL 2 BALLS PER WEEKEND, SO WE HAVE OVER 150 BALLS, SOME WITH YOUR TEAMS NAME ON THEM. THANKS!!! . THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE CITY.....

City Hitters has a grown from year to year from friends just working out when their respective teams wasn't practicing and then we work on certain hitting strategies. Our motto is: IF YOU DRINK THEN DRINK, IF YOU SMOKE THEN SMOKE BUT WHEN YOU GET BETWEEN THE LINES GET DOWN HOW YOU LIVE, ALL OUT 110%. When we are waiting for the previous game to end we run out on the field as soon as it is over and holla and scream out City Hitter's and the crowd goes crazy and say the same thing we are saying. We have old, young, middle age and they let you have it if you aren't playing good, but that only the half of the story on Monday Nights.

The other half can not be posted, just have 2 see for yourself....."CHURCH"

Well said Church and whats up today with you?

Church you play with Derrty how do you know so much about City Hitters why didn't you pitch with them on Mon. Nites. Are you a partime City Hitter, do you have lifetime membership.

#9 YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND TO MUCH HATER IN U. CLAIM YOUR TEAM AND WE WILL SEE YA NEXT SEASON. TUFO

Next year tha city hitters will play tha county hitters tha best out of 7 fairgrounds & heman park. That will includ tha best hitters from tha county & tha city. One weekend in tha spring one weekend in tha summer & one weekend in tha fall.