BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REAL TALK and "CHURCH"

Someone really wants 2 know some "CHURCH" and being curious......myself....I like 2 know what you want 2 know 2.....ain't that right(BLACKBERRY)WE're WATCHING YOU....."CHURCH" just ask in a polite and respectful way.....and becareful....of what you might find..."CHURCH" if you last this week...

Re: REAL TALK and "CHURCH"

This is curious!??? What's going on....#2Church....KING OUT!!

What up Tito?

What's the REAL TALK?

Just watch the board....They'll BITE...."CHURCH"

AAight!!!

WHATS UP FOLK HOW'S EVERYBODY THIS MORNING CHURCH WHATS THE REAL TALK?

It's like this.....If you post and you want 2 know certain things...just wait and they might respond...And some of you are in the DARK on this subject because it was blink off before 2 clicks.....I caught it and that's why I'm warning Mr. Blackberry out of my HOMETOWN ,I know want you're trying 2 do but the answer 2 your question? Is No....and maybe you need 2 try another.....but, I kind of feel you on that Question , I wonder the same thing...After all this is the LOU....and knowing a person PAST....mainly predicts his FUTURE...and TRUST NO ONE...but YOURSELF....This world makes you keep your guards up...so before you explore another make sure YO' ---- is tight....and I have AWARDS in that "GAME"... ,and that's what makes me me...."CHURCH" and I'm ready 2 play...."DERRTY"

I'm reading your riddles and it's makes sense and now you have me curious....but I see where you're going...it's REAL TALK though....KING OUT!!

That's not for me 2 answer but it is misleading ,keep posting ......you might get the answer you want...but that's not my Question...moving right along....."CHURCH"

WHAT'S UP #2. I SEE YOU ARE LEADING IN LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE THE MAYOR. NO ONE HAS VOTED FOR GHOST YET.

Church it appears you got your facts wrong about return to Derrty, see your source it was Don Barzini all the time, but he will be dealt with because I'm and I will you think that little trick of his could fool a Corleone Ciao Pisano

I apologize for leaving my KIDS on the BOARD...it won't happen again..."CHURCH"