BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAYOR (CHURCH,GHOST,OR DON KING)

WE HAVE A FEW CHARACTERS THAT REPLY TO THE BOARD. WE HAVE THE EMPHAMIST (CHURCH) FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, THEN WE HAVE THE INVINSIBLE DON WHO WE ALL KNOW AS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE HAVE YOUR MESSAGE BOARD FRIENDLY . THE WANT TO KNOW WHO WILL BE THE BOARD MAYOR. THE IS ON THE JOB. SO CANIDATES START CAMPAIGNING FOR THE FIRST MESSAGE BOARD MAYOR. WHO WILL IT BE, CHURCH ON TUESDAY, DON KING IN A NEW BODY, OR THE INTERNET GHOST HIMSELF. CAST YOUR . KEEP YOUR 'S OPEN. FOR YOUR FAVORITE. AND OF COURSE DIRTY WILL BE AIRED.

Re: MAYOR (CHURCH,GHOST,OR DON KING)

I VOTE FOR CHURCH HIMSELF FOR MESSAGE BOARD MAYOR.

My vote goes to DON KING . Women make better decisions (my opinion), plus we need someone that won't be bias and also a spectator and not a ball player .(NO DISRESPECT TO #2CHURCH, OR GHOST)

Well, I choose DON KING....

I have to give 'CHURCH' my vote

CHURCH!

CHURCH NO DOUBT. You know all the Hot Girls will vote for you Church.

I choose Don King because in the eyes of the people somtimes what sounds good on the board may not be as good as it really is and she always sets it straight. Don King for Message Board Mayor.......Vote you people

Don Corleone has made me an offer I'can't refuse so I therefore I must withdraw my nomination and throw my support to Cbecause he but for you Class Act #3 and Don King

IS BACK AND MY VOTE GOES TO YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD .

The best man for the job is definately

i thought church and don king were the same person. i guess i would have to vote for ghost.

Church is too busy Don King is so it must be Ghost

my vote goes to . aka ghost.

I'm neither DON KINGGHOST....

Well I'm neither Church or Don King

Us Cartoon charachters must stick together

I like beautiful people, Don King looks like and church looks like so it must be

I pity the fool that don't vote for

I choose "CHURCH"

i vote for ghost

Thriller he!he! Ghost

DON KING all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

church 4 sho

There are a lot of new people on this issue that has surfaced, could those be ghost in hiding to get votes, I will get back after I check something out and expose these so call new people. i.e.(spongebob, etc.) I'm not scared of no Ghost!!!!

ghost has picked up quite afew votes in short period of time what's going on is ghost setting the box is he the next bushin disguise.

My main man cause he's got a for nkozone

People Ghost & Class Act #3 is voting for Ghost under alias and when is they going to play it straight without all of so call b.s.

If this election goes to the the wire I win because just like George Bush the last votes come from Florida and my Brother is the Govenor

nkozone there's no in voting so stop having a and try to have some

I just found 4 ballots for Church!

FOR ALL POLL MEMBERS WE SAID THAT DIRTY WILL BE AIRED AND TO KEEP YOUR 'S OPEN, SO NKOZONE THE BALLOTS ARE BEING TALLIED UP ON THE 24TH FOR WHO YOU THINK SHOULD BE THE MAYOR OF BASA MESSAGE BOARD 2006. YOU ALWAYS TRY TO ACCUSE SOMEONE WHEN YOUR TEAM IS LOSING. THE VOTING WILL BE DONE BY ME THE GOVENOR.

All votes for anyone except ghost are ruled invalid because of the chads like in Florida 2000

Church who we going to call, the Ghostbusters to weed out the cheating, negative, and the alias. You have been busted so now admit that you log under alia's, before you get kicked off and your sidekick robin(Class Act #3). Where you'll go we do not care but not in my zone so get out.

We're about to ELIMINATE someone.....So keep playing around GHOST......think it's a GAME...We're Watching

NKOZONE WHY ARE YOU SO SERIOUS ALL THE TIME. QUIT ACTING LIKE THIS IS ALL IN FUN. BUT YOU TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL EVERY TRIP HOLLA BACK.BUT I DID'NT GET ON HERE TO GO BACK AND FOURTH WITH YOU. LATER HOMEY AND I'M OUT YOUR ZONE PLAYA.

Nkozone stop hating before i get the player on you again

Leave NKO alone.....Before I press the button on you and #3......Last warning......you may not make out this week....."CHURCH"

all my monstere and me vote for

I been put out of better Hotels than this

You think the election was rigged, well it was our idea wasn't it, you think you can beat me at my own game don't be or We had fun didn't we

ALL OF CANIDIATES ARE WORTHY BUT MY VOTE GOES TO THE BAMBINO(CHURCH)