BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

Hello,Ladies and Gents, Haters and whatever category you may fall under: By sitting back and observing the Board it's alot of single Woman and Men out on the circuit,and This could be Bad or Good....it's all about how you handle yours...the Key is be "CHURCH" up front and all else will follow,and be careful not 2 be a SOFTBALL...well YOU know....It's some in every state(women&men)so don't act ,Now....moving 2 the next.....Wolf welcome back 2 DERRTY... ,didn't see that coming.... !!...2 be continue.............and Zone your boy (player) was posting from ATL he played Rec and Super,his NAME is....get atcha later.....got 2 go......."CHURCH" "AAAAYYYYY" I got more,...just have 2 wait....my 's are trying 2 gather more......"hheeeyyy" ummm....Dancing Bear:QUOTE: WOLF will be in Vegas with CrunchBerries this weekend , People...I can not put "CHURCH" on this just YET!?? so we'll leave this one until Tuesday....

Re: "CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

I would have to say that was a pretty **** good one .I don't think some of the board members will be happy with this one. You have everyone on the edge of their seats. This is worst the the SOAPS.
..AND THIS IS A GOOD THING..

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

Sorry left out my N. Typing to fast.Cont.
This is worst then the SOAPS.

MAN U TRIPPING CHURCH REVEAL THE INFO MAN U GOT EVERYBODY ON THE EDGE SO LET R RIP.I SEE DEERTY GOT WOLF BACK GREAT ADDITION.

Don't take none of this personal....and if you do....Oh well....this is "Church" on a Tuesday....And What's Crackin? Greene#44.....wasn't trying 2 offend, just churchin......

Ok....Zone, but I was really wanting 2 wait...he'll post just watch....he really doesn't want 2 be reveal...., I'll be back....Go 2 a commercial.....

Hey,
I'm enjoying the view from here.So keep doing what your do!!! Just waiting for you to unmask player. Wait, let me ask you this. When you unmask this person, will the board members be shocked ? Or DISAPPOINTED .

Greene#44...Signing..OFF..

HMMMMMM.....5050..... ......Because I'm feeling ...."CHURCH"

player was visiting the ATL and posted(hated) but that person is actually from Cincy,OHIO ain't that about a ....should have known.....the powers at be, has requested , not 2 reveal the name....so I guess you're safe for now.....just WATCH your MOUTH....and you won't be Blocked out in the near future....We're still WATCHING

LOL, now that's some Church on Tuesday.... Hey, I'm talking about you got people staring at this post and they probably will click everytime a new post hits this subject..."and that's real talk"

I got one on and thru Don Barzini Keep up the good work church and tell your buddy Changa Where will he play now

Not over here......and who cares!?

#2; i haven't been the only person to be blocked out nor will i be the last. i'm back! if you know who i am then email me and i'll give you $300!!!! your source didn't reveal that much info.......are you back from the station break? put 1 and 1 together and what do you get.....hmmmmm?

As I told you before....put it out there and it'll POST...I told you ZONE3 be patient,it's back on-line, Hi, I promised not 2 reveal but go up another $300, I'll think about it...."CHURCH" has spoken and did you enjoy your vacation!....

man who is this cat i just got back from eating me a big boy lunch and i see this sucka is back who is it man reveal a name like asap or leave it alone real talk.

Zone3, I was asked not 2 reveal,but I did say where he's from and I guess he plays for someone that you all beat....and chanted sweep,sweep,sweep that ----off the field, but now I'm asking him to raise an xtra$300 and I'll e-mail him....but that's enough on him, what's up with that Flag Football, I got hands......

$300 to email me....that's all it takes. reveal it, tuesday is almost over. double check with him again and then let us know.

Why is the Player so he must be related to and anyway where is he will id you playa

....$600.....

tell you what....i said i'll keep it more positive. you email me right now and i'll give $600 to your favorite charity in st. louis. by the way, atl storm didn't say anything to my team but they did chant that to another team. but i guess they do that often.

church do you have the ability to reveal participants who have been banned ?????????

That's a answer i thought you has more than that

church flag football is going down next weekend in the atl for the money baby come on down and get you some cardio in folk but reveal this player partna.

Hercle church is the didn't you know

ghost; i really can't be more vocal than that because i'm on message board probation. do keep using your little symbols though...its amusing.

is church on tuesday over

Zone3 is mike bringing his team down.....and did you pick up Redde....or just call me in an hour....

church is the board police but

But you are the Govenor

How is everyones Tuesday I see the Cardinals won last night Ghost how are you today. Church was is up. Still playin Co ed. i just wanted to be a part of church on tuesday. i have heard so much about this show

i really want to commend you fellas for being so polite on the board lately. We have not had to ban many of you recently. Which is a good thing

See ya the President

Hey hey Hey. The skunk has been capture. Church what is up! I'm waiting too! Reveal the clown. If he's played Rec and Super Rec last year in a BASA tourney in the ATL. He either got his head cracked by Storm or the Magic. Regardless his head was bust to the white MEAT and that's church!!!!!1

i guess church is over on tuesday!!

player you are just skating by! But it's nice to see you're back.Hope to get your NAME real soon!!!!!!1

The Powers at be are Protecting You.....thanks for logging on.....and GOOD NIGHT......."CHURCH"

whatever....you have a pleasant evening as well #2.

CHURCH REVEAL THIS SUCKA PARTNA.