BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling on Church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What them Cards going to do?

Re: Calling on Church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T PANIC

Well, I talked 2 Tony, and he told me ,keep the money on the table....So, 2nite is do or die, and we must bring it home.....or lights outs...."CHURCH"

Well you know I'll be hitting you up tomorrow with the final results. Where they playing at tonight?

The Cards are just like the Braves. Have the best team in the Majors but can not put it together when it counts. All the Roids are gone and I guess it's kinda hard for them to win. Church maybe if Cingy could throw dem a party. LOL

Tony, told me not 2 PANIC.....and the Birds are coming home,...... ,, well,ball or fall.....#15....couldn't have script it no better than that.....and This is a GOOD THING..."CHURCH"

Ok, Church, I have to give it your boys. I didnt see the game but I heard they won it in flying colors. Good luck with the final game. Where they playing at?

They're back HOME....and I forgot 2 mention.....Tony, said..."CHURCH"... and you can catch all the Highlights on ESPN, I'm pretty sure it's in the loop..."CHURCH"

IT WAS YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD THAT SAID DON'T PANIC

No one is even thinking about you,I don't see DEAD people....and moving right along...go play with your Boy #3 or Mike Wells.....it's not happen here!!! as NKO would say, get the FUNK out of my ZONE..."CHURCH"

Cards pull off a nice one but are still facing elimination. I hope the birds are not confused with flying SOUTH for the winter. They better get into the "MidWest Swing"!!!!!1

Eckstein got heart, that's about all I can say. 1 luv

Yea....it's tight, less mistakes, make outs out and in other words....HIT or QUIT...."CHURCH"

Church i'm really pulling for you guys..

wat up #2 them cards really waited until there where no time left, we still have a shot see you wed. at bush

Thanks Smallz, I hoping they pull it off....We all are..."CHURCH"

Church, if they win to night, the first rounds on me!!!!!!!!!!!

"CHURCH" and Second on me......and "AAAYYYY" 3xCHAMP,looks like we'll have 2 double Dip 'em......"CHURCH"

Its possible. After the way the Red Sox did my boys (New York) last year. Now the Red Sox won in great fashion last year. St. Louis has been to close here lately to not go all the way. They have more talent then anyone left right now. They just have to come together and play real team ball. Thats what the White Sox do, they play team ball and they get the job done. I have the faith...Fix me a nice Henny and Coke.

Hook me up.....PIMP JUICE and GREY GOOSE......"CHURCH"

You need to get me up on that Pimp Juice. We dont have that here.

WHAT!!.....

Well, u know that is a southern juice..Hey, u know how sometimes u got haters in the north and vice versa....

Yea, go on

and they don't want to promote products from a different area