BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STL.....I need your Nominees for OUTFIELDERS....."AAAYYYY"

We're not worried about single position outfielders because some teams use the 5man, so...there will be 4 winners in all, I need for you 2 vote for your best outfielder.....OK,K,k,k......"AAAAAYYYYY",....."CHURCH"

Re: STL.....I need your Nominees for OUTFIELDERS....."AAAYYYY"

Terrell-DERRTY,KERRY-Impactcity hitter,Kato-Impact,Kidd-Xtreme......KING OUT!!

lil richie,wolf,kidd,terreal,

Five footer/Deerty ENt., Zac/City Hitters, Kato/City Hitters, not Wolf because he plays pitching most of the time and last but not least Tee-Rell/Deerty,and that is the outfielders.

Lil Redd STL STARS, Twin P-RATS ESL.

i still say wolf because he can still out play alot of these guys in the outfield. From what i saw in Naptown he's still tuff, & leroy had a very bad year, that's how i know this award thing is about friendship, & not about talent & who can get the job done.

Just because you're nominated doesn't mean YOU win...come on coach, we're not on that hatin'......at this point...just type a name and move on......"CHURCH"

TEDDY-P-RATS/ZACH PACK-CITY HITTERS/LIL RITCHIE-DERRTY SQUAD/KERRY-CITY HITTERS

GOTTA HAVE KERRY FOR HITTING AND DEFENSE, GOTTA HAVE JOHNATHAN FROM XTREME FOR HIS ARM AND BAT THEN LAST BUT NOT LEAST TERRELL FRON DERRTY

I think you should say Impact for nominees not City Hitters I didn't see City Hitters but in one tournament

#9, I JUST DON'T GET IT WITH YOU. EVERYTIME IT COMES TO THE CITY HITTERS, YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. REGARDLESS, HOW MANY TIMES WE'VE BEEN IN A TOURNAMENT, WE ARE STILL A TEAM. AND FRANKLY, I CAN SAY WHAT I WANNA SAY, LIL FELLA!!

Once again Coach D has to set the record straight:
LF YA YA, Stars (had an outstanding year and doesn't get recognized for the ballplayer he's become)
LC LIL ZACK, Impact ("if it's in the park he gets it")
RC KERRY, Impact (he & Zack are the best as a tandem plus he hit a ton this year)
RF TEDDY, P-Rats (although he plays CF I wanted him on this team because I think he's a rising star; bats cross handed and hits the ball harder than some that bat normal)
COACH D OUT!

Being an observer of talent, I would have to say Ya Ya, and Lil Red from the Stars. Ya Ya was one of the best hitters coming out of the Lou. Lil Red has a cannon, and is simply the quickest outfielder out the Lou. In my opinion the STL STARS has the best outfield in the Lou, with Big Red, Lil Red, and Ya Ya. I think most coaches from St. Louis without being bias would agree.

MY NOMINEES ARE ERIC 5#, 4# POOCHIE, 11#VIC,7# EARL,1/2,IT'S A BROWN THING

MATT KING FROM TOLEDO OHIO. NOBODY BETTER!!!!!!
COME ON OUT AND SEE HIM NEXT YEAR WIT THE CREATIVE WALL TEAM. HE WAS IN BIRMINGHAM PLAYIN WIT THAT TEAM OUT OF MICHIGAN. DETROIT WILL WIN IN 06 FO SHOOOO!!!

P.S. BACK TO BACK (BASA,USSSA)

That was a BAD THING......This is a STL thing going on....and that's nice 2 know and He could not hold a glove , against anyone in the LOU...(Mr.My vote goes to)...keep it moving...."CHURCH"

Redd from STL Stars.

Well thanks everyone for having YA-YA from the STL Stars as being on of the best outfielders and I agree.

I DONT MEAN TO SOUND BIAS, BUT I MUST VOTE FOR MY TEAMMATE YA YA, THEN SECONDLY LIL RICHIE FROM DERRTY, 3RD TWIN FROM THE P-RATS, AND MY FIVE FOOTA AFFILIATE LEROY FROM DERRTY-WHATS UP BUUDDY! THESE CATS GET IT DONE. I WANNA BE LIKE YALL WHEN I GROW UP PEACE #13

I know some haters out there...did not get a chance 2 nominate....better Hurry Up!! for We put in another City Hitter.... ...."CHURCH"

need more votes

You got 2 many now so what's the difference

WAIT A MINUTE FAMLY THESE ARE SOME GOOD OUTFIELDERS, BUT SOME OF THEM HAVE HAD BREAK-OUT YEARS. I'M OL' SKOOL,YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS BEFORE U WIN AN AWARD. SO FOR NAMES LIKE YA-YA, LIL REDD, TWIN I SAY TO U KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, STAY FOCUSED, AND BE CONSISTANT YOUR TIME WILL COME. MY VOTES GO AS FOLLOW. LIL LEROY(five foota)BIG HITS AT BIG TIME,SOLID D-FENCE. ZAC-PAC SAY NO MORE, AT ANY LEVEL FOR ANY TEAM. KERRY(SWEET-FEET) THROUGH ALL THE INJURIES STILL PUTS UP HUGE NUMBERS. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST RICKY(KATO)CODY LEADS ALL OUTFIELDERS WITH PUT OUTS(17) SORRY WE CHECKED THE BOOKS. ALL FO THESE GUYS HAVE DONE IT FOR YEARS, REMEMBER THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER THAN U KEEP YA GAME UP!!!!!!!!!!!TUFO OUT.

#9...you hate on just about everything...what's really wrong....you need 2 talk 2 someone....and Just who do you play for!!?....You are LOCAL(STL) and you're not my teammate....so rep your squad........and I know a lot about the City Hitters...I use 2 play with them....from the BEGINNING...Now I'm DERRTY...and anything else....maybe you can get an award...what position YOU play?......I don't hear you.....WHAT!!...."CHURCH"