BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday: Where you at?

I'm here.....peepin out Ms... ,What'd up? zone3,#15,#1,Wade,nko, and DON KING...and the rest of the board...And of Course You Miss Nashville....

Re: Monday: Where you at?

What'd Up...#2Church,Zone3,NKO,#15,#1,player,#44Greene,Shneka,Ms.Nashville,nice interview...What's up with "CHURCH"??...hmmmm...Hi,CLAY...KING OUT!!

Morning Board!! Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend!! Time to work again... when all I really want to do is go to !! Have a good day all!!!

GOOD MORNING TO ALL ZONE3 IN THE HOUSE THIS MORNING HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What up Board! How was everybody's weekend? Played some ball in the country this weekend and we just mashed people. How was the party in the Atl...

What up Wade? Off of your little mini vacation. I haven't seen Logan on yet, I don't remember if she's still training... Well, holla later....

Don King,

What's up. Got your email and yes our company would love to work with you on that project. I'll be in touch.

Don't know if she's in training, but she will sneak on when you least expect it.

Good morning everybody. It's cold and cloudy up here in WI , a good day for me to catch up on the sleep on lost this weekend

What up board? Yeah I'm here THill and Wade. Of course still in training. Not over til Dec 2.

what's up board? I'm here working after a long weekend. Spent some time with the family. Church what's up with the Cards. It's not looking to good.
holla!!!!!1

Houston....We have a problem!!....but....it's not over YET!!!??....27 more outs....2 bring it home!!

Whats up Big Brother, just checking on ya. hope you had a nice weekend

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

Good morning Board, I hope that everyone had a good weekend, I know I did. I went , and had a good time. I still have a today . I hope that everyone have a wonderful day.

Yes....I really did...enjoy my weekend ,..... ... "AAAAYYYY"...."CHURCH"

WE HAD THAT GANGSTA UP HERE IN THE ATL CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!

And I....Also had that....MMMMMMMM....in the Ville...."CHURCH"

HOW ABOUT THAT COLORFUL MAYBE LIKE A DARKER LAVENDER?HA HA HA HA

More like a soft Lavender,.... ...... Yep...."CHURCH"

WHAT ABOUT THAT THING THAT RHYMES WITH PUSH?ARE YOU GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA THIS WEEKEND FOR THE CO-ED WORLDS?

what up board I'm here after a good weekend of chillin wit the Fam

Whats up board and I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed weekend. I am about to have a meeting trying to negotiate a contract for some working people to get a 1$ raise and their company is b.s.. Church is glowing this morning because of that southern hospitality that he has been getting. You'll know what I mean. Church holla at me about this evening. Now all you peeps get the hell out of my zone.

where in North Carolina is the co-ed worlds?

I think I seen somebody who look a lot like Moses when I was on . Shot alittle dice this weekend. Zone I haven't had an introduction like the one in Macon or was that B-ham. Holla atcha boy. Need to be introduced again and the date is on me. Church save me some of that Pimp Juice and stop giving it to the Cardinals. Pujols and Edmonds are drunk. holla!!!!!1

"aaayyyy" it's not over...#15,but maybe they do need some PIMP JUICE....just without the Grey Goose..."HEYYY" and NKO: there's nothing like southern comfort....not the DRINK....!? And I guess I'll stay in town this weekend....hhmmmmmm ,"oh..Oh...say it!!!......"CHURCH"

WAZZUP CHURCH THE WEEKEND WAS OFF THE HOOK BIG GEORGE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE MIDNIGHT TOURNEY THIS WEEKEND RUMOR HAS IT

Did Big George beat Class Act are a throw together team

I DON'T THINK IT WAS CLASS ACT BUT WAS NOT HAVING A AFTER THE GAME HE WAS YOU FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TOURNEY LAST WEEKEND?

Hello Board Members ,

How is everyone doing? Me, myself i'm stuck in bed, sick with the common cold .So, this as you see is a late check in!!! If any board members have a few suggestions with some home remedies please feel free to list.Shneka and Ms.Nashville great interview. THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!! Keep the men folk wanting more .Keep the board moving Don King ,#2Church..AND THAT'S A GOOD THING..Ha..Ha THill ...Just about through NKO I'll get the Funk out of your zone .

Oh yeah..hi gina

ALWAYS REMEMBER...
PEACE BE STILL..

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

Greene Girl!!! You are sick and as far apart as you and I are... why is my throat hurting... Well my child is sick also... but hope you get to feeling better real soon... Holla lata!!

Hey,
NO HOME REMEDIES TRYING TO KNOCK THIS THING OUT FAST!!!!!
MAN DAVIDA, GIVE ME SOME OF THOSE SECRETS YOU GUYS KEEP UNDER LOCK N KEY IN NASHVILLE.
I WON'T TELL.

Greene#44..Signing.OFF..

I hope you feel better THill. If you run across something let me know .