BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ms. Nashville, Whew, The Interview is posted.

The edited version of our interview with Angela "Miss Nashville" Hassell has now been posted. Miss Hassell it was a pleasure interviewing you as we knew it would be.

Re: Ms. Nashville, Whew, The Interview is posted.

WHATS UP MY GIRL...THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. HOLDING IT DOWN FOR THE LADIES AND CASHVILLE. I AM SO HONORED TO BE THE FIRST TO GIVE YOU YOUR PROPS, GREAT INTERVIEW PERSIAN #22 .

PS: TALK TO YA TOMORROW

DAVIDA #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

Great interview Ms. Nashville ! Way to hold it down for Tennessee.

This....Is A GOOD THING!! .....You held it DOWN!!"CHURCH"

GREAT JOB LIL MOMMA KEEP REPRESENTING!!!!GOOD LUCK IN 06.

WOW. PERSIAN That was a great interview. I'am delighted to see that ur a straight baller. Holla!!!!!1

Good interview too tight!!! It's good to know you washed your jumpsuit 3x's. Who knew you would be famous with your catsuit!!! Holla at your girl and get rid of the cat!!

I don't think..SO...Jemeika!!...The cat is COOL.. ......"CHURCH"

Hey Tito!!! I knew you had something to say . You still trying to find out who is Dirty 30?

The CAT stays......go head ask her!?..... ,and I knew it was you!? ,....have a blessed day....."CHURCH"

Whew!!!! You really aced that interview, but I would like to know the uncut part of the interview. "CHURCH", this is her fame not yours, so let her get all the at-a-boys. You had your day and that is Ms. Nashville talk not yours. Peace to BASA on the interviews because they are keeping this site rocking.

Thank you.. Davida for the compliment, you know that's how we do it in Cashville.. Jameika, you know you got a suit just like that, now you know what you need to do, put it in the drier for 3 cycles, not one.. Wuz up shneka, Zone , and #15.. #15 and zone3 I don't know you guys, but nice to here from ya anyway...... and yes Tito the cat stays, for now!!! Is it a tournament somewhere this weekend? I thought I heard something... See ya'll soon.

Thank You nkzone, I don't know you either, but much love.....

i am curious of what problems u and yo man are having right now u can email me ken14@nextel.blackberry.net

Hey my girl what up? This is your side kick, Nice time we had this weekend and thanks for keeping it real and representing Nashville. What up sis..(Davida #7) By the way can we get out of Cashville this weekend we need to go to North Carliona.......

Ms. Nashville there is a Co-Ed tournament in Cherokee North Carolina this weekend.

ok thanks, we may try to look at that, but I have to talk to the CEO, Davida 1st... Are you going?

Ms Cashville you said that you do not know me but you know me because you deal with me friend, CHURCH!!! That is real talk on Monday

ok I know you.... Weez one big family...

Whats up Tito, Jemeika and MS. Nashville (great interview).

Ms. Nashville, great post and even better cat suit. WHOA!!

Ms. Nashville, great job,& keep up tha good work in music town!!!

Thanks Exodus , ball or Fall, and Wolf... Wolf is a distictive name, do you have wolf characteristics? Just being inquisitive..

distinctive, sorry

Ms. Nashville, I really don't know you, but nice interveiw, and what wrong with a jumpsuit, I have one and don't have to put it in the dryer . Ms. Nashville, you keep wearing your catsuit, cause I still wear mind.

Ms. Nashville all Coach D can say is, WOW!!! When I appointed you the Captain of the "All Dyme" team I hadn't even seen you in person and had only seen half of the picture in the denim jumpsuit. You are not only the Captain but I'm making you the MVP!!! COACH D OUT!

Good interview Ms. Nashville and thanks for the shot-out.

Ms. Nashville, my nick name was given to me when i was little by my granny because my eyes change from tha wheather. Real hot there grayish green with a hazel tint, luke warm there hazel green, & real cold there hazel brown. She said i look like a lil wolf but at tha same time i can tear it up pretty good too!!!! & you won't find to many dark brown skin brothas with eyes like that. You'll see in tha interview next week. Like i said before keep repping yo town because it is very nice to visit & (CHILLAX) at also.

Hello everyone.... Wuz up Dee, I bet your like what is this girl up to? Anyway, thanks Coach D for the compliment... You reminded me we do need to have a " All-Dyme Team" meeting before the season kicks off, so we can take pictures, etc... .. I don't remember but a few of the girls, I wonder if we can get those names back up.. Can you guys help me out a little bit.. Yeah, Gina keep wearing the jumper.. ITS A GOOD THING ..... Live your life like its golden, because I am... Now was that long enough... TITO don't start

Thanks WOLF for that Indepth-Interpretation...

Whats up Ms. Nashville (Sexy A)?

The staff of the BASA would like to thank each and everyone of you who has participated in the weekly profiles. We raelly have some outstanding personalities playing on the softball circuit. Lots of true athletes in variuos arena in the sports world.The last 2 weeks these 2 ladys were tremendous basketball players. Glad to see that because that was my game a few years ago.

Girl, I know you are having a ball!!!

What is the deal with your cat?
My cat is off the hook too! He has this natural high, you know what I mean. I had to have him declawed and neutered on the same day because he was messing my house up, attacking my feet, jumping up the walls and my bedposts, etc. No one and nothing should be hanging off my bedposts but me. I guess I could go on but, NOW he is plays pleasantly instead of CRAZY. We should introduce our cats and see if they will get along.

Hello Mr. Hercle Ivey, How are you and nice to here from you, Sir... Dee, we have to let our cats meet and maybe they can hook up... Wait a minute, my cat is a full breed Persain Cat and he can't mess with no alley cats, so we are going to need more information on your cat. Anyway, good morning to all and lets not get toooo personal, I see where someone's post just got pulled off.. I was not going to answer that anyway. Everyone have a good day....

Miss Nashville, that was a nice interview.I did see you at the party at the worlds,and i must say,you wore that outfit very well.I wish i could have seen you play though,maybe next year.Good luck in "06

Ms. Nashville,

That was one tight interview. Your persona is as tight as your pictures.

Nati #3 and Player Extraordinaire, what teams do you guys play own so when I see ya I came greet ya.. That rhymed...

Great!! hope 2 see you play soon...and do you have anymore Pictures?? Just asking!!

I have mainly just played league ball because I worked weekends. All of that has changed and I will be playing next year with a team to be named soon. lease let me know your teams schedule for next year so I can make sure I say hi in person.

WORK ON THE WEEKENDS TOO! Thats a GOOD THING! Nothing like a man that works hard.. That just kind of through me off track.. Anyway, I will see ya when I see ya, peace...

I played with the Cincy A s ,but will probably be with another team next year,but will keep you posted