BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLAYER DIES ON THA FIELD!!!!

Re: PLAYER DIES ON THA FIELD!!!!

I played at a midnight tournament this weekend & i was watching a coed game & this player was 27 years old & had a heart attack & tha thing was we where all laughing & cracking jokes & etc!!! Tha players name was Ron & CLASS-ACT & myself are praying fo his family. GOD will see your family through this sad time. B.A.S.A. LOVE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf you'r right, they lost him 3 times, & the ambulance took for ever to get there too!

Wolf,

Is it possible to find out whether this guy was drinking those energy drinks. I think I see a pattern in sports, not just softball, going on here.

I was told they did an autopsy & found nothing. No disrespect to tha basa web site but to see from tha families interview you can log on www.softballnetwork.com under tha missouri talk.

I'm sorry, after you go up under tha missouri talk go to tha missouri softball topic & you'll see tha title about tha issue.

Here is the link:

http://www.softballnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6378

I was there & life is really scary. We are losing people so fast & that's why you can't take things in life for granted!!!Wolf & the rest of you super stars, as well as the basa staff should all come together & do something for all the people we lost in our beloved softball black community.

I know this is not a BASA tourney, but I will post anyway and see if it remains. There is going to be a benefit tourney for this mans family, wife and 3 children.

Ron Sabourin Benefit Tournament

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what we have so far for this:

Ron Sabourin Benefit Tournament

Saturday Oct. 29th at BMAC
Mens upper and lower divisions (a lot of league team interest)
Coed division
Hit your own .44 or .47 optic yellow balls
1 and 1 count
2 and 1 up home runs
Double elimination format
$150.00 entry fee
Homerun Derby 50/50
50/50 raffle drawings
Drawings for donated prizes
Ron left behind a wife and three children,
so any donations you wish to give to the family will be appreciated.
Deadline is Oct. 26 to sign up.

Mens division contact
Tony LaBarge 314-477-6288 Stl Express
Tony Jarvis 314-973-2510 Stl Nemisis

Coed division contact
Bill 636-578-9266 Jagerbombers

My condolences goes out to Ron and his family.