BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer request

Hi all, could you please pray for my girl(and she is my sons Godmother) Julie was 7 months pregnant and her placenta ruptured and they were not able to keep her daughter alive. Now Julie is in Intensive Care, and they had to give her 2 units of blood. Please pray for her physical and mental recovery and pray for comfort for her husband and 2 sons ( age 10 and 5)

Re: prayer request

Ms. Dat you know that I will put your friend and her family in my prayers. BASA Family wthis is a time for all who wants to be a member of the faternity/sorority of BASA Softball please join us in this prayer to our sister(Family). In God we all should trust. Peace and may God bless this family.

Ms. Dat keep her in god hands and she and her family will come through this. .Because
Joy comes in the morning.
Proverbs 3Chapter 5ver.
Hebrews 11Chapter 1 -11 ver.

THE 502BOYZ OUT OF LOUISVILLE WILL KEEP HER IN OUR PRAYER.

THIS FAMILY IS IN OUR PRAYERS.

KC will keep the family in prayer,He has plan for everyboby. Get well soon!!!!!!!!!

Our family will keep her in our hearts please let us know if we can send some type of card to her husband & please keep us up dated!

My prayers are with her and you. It is often very hard when we see our friends suffer. I pray for her a speedy recovery physically and mentally.

The H&R softball team out of Akron OHIO will be praying for her and her family

I will put her on our prayer list and to continue to pray for her, her family, and her friends

thank you everyone for your prayers. SHe ended up having to get 15 units of blood, but the bleeding has stopped, but she is still in a critical situation. Her kidneys are working over time and her liver took a hard hit. But she is fighting in spite of her situation of losing her child. Her boys and her husband are doing better as well

That's cool,keep on fighting!!!!!!!!!!!LUKE 18:27

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS. My girl is out of ICU, her bleeding has stopped. It is still going to be a long recovery, but the worst of the physical part is over. But the mental strain is going to take awhile to get over. We still have to get through the memorial service. And her sister in law is also pregnant right now, they had due dates within weeks of each other. This week we will be setting up a fund in the babies name, Gabriella Ortiz, and donate the money raised to a foundation for children with special needs. I give info to anyone who is interested in donating.