BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout Out to the Fairgrounds Leftfielders!

This is for those who know what I'm talking about. A huge Shout Out to those who have played the toughest position in any park I've been in. Left Field in Fairgrounds Park:

Cato, City Hitters
Lil Redde, Goon Squad
Leroy, Derrty Squad
Twin, P-Rats
Dabo, Hit Squad
Just to name a few; all others check in!

This is what they have to deal with:
An extremely busy street behind them (Natural Bridge Ave); A tree that hangs over the field; Poor lighting; People walking by (All the time); Parked cars behind them (TRULY GHETTO BALL)

#2 Church I'm sure you've played out there before tell the people bout it! COACH D OUT!

Re: Shout Out to the Fairgrounds Leftfielders!

Coach D you are BIG! for that shout out man. You are a true observer of your surroundings.

This is the most extreme way of playing the outfield,like D said....parked cars, people,buses and this HUGE tree, that some hit hard...SMACK.....man,you might have 2 attend.....Girls,with those things on...."HEEYYYYYY" and that GOOD in the air"AAAAAYYYY"....no other league can touch it by far....and 2 be an UMPIRE...on MONDAYS?? it's all about your creditabilty...(PROPS and RESPECT)and my Thanks goes out 2 K-Lou....you've been holding it down....I hope we get it started earlier....3xchamp...lol....and that's "CHURCH"

Coach D you left out my left fielder KP

Coach D, i grew up with tha strokers in left field & i feel you on tha conditions at tha (GROUNDS) & if you can catch a fly ball at night in left field than everything else at other parks are like playing catch with yoself. I feel all outfielders on tha basa circuit should come to tha (GROUNDS) & get a taste of a real ball field, but only at NIGHT,i'll love to see tha G.O.A.T. of graystone perform there. A true outfielder to me is T-REALL of DERRTY SQUAD this cat goes in tha middle of a busy street & looks both ways to tell tha traffic to stop & catches tha ball, & goes & stands on top of a car & catches it & at tha same time protects tha car from being smashed!!!!

My hat is off to the left fielders as well. You have to be a tough soldier to play this position. Kato ranned through a lady's concession tent on the sidewalk.

Yea Kato also grab a sandwitch also before he got back in leftfield.

I have to give a shout out to my boy KATO WZUP