BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REAL TALK and "CHURCH" on this Thursday......zone3,you should see this....

Good afternoon everyone....hope your day is fine...Now,where was I....oh,yea....zone3 and #15,#1: it seems there is a hater in YOUR TOWN ..!?WHO,(player)is posting from ATL!!! ,You have your own personal GHOST....and player...This is a GOOD THING...."CHURCH" ....smooth huh...."YES SIR"

Re: REAL TALK and "CHURCH" on this Thursday......zone3,you should see this....

hhmmmmmmmm.....You are good #2church...I thought you were joking....you truly....are swift and smooth...KING OUT!!

YO FOLK ENLIGHTEN YA BOY ON THIS SUCKA IF HE'S IN THE ATL IM SURE HE GOT SHORT GAME BY US.ITS NOT TOO MANY TEAMS IN THE ATL THAT LAST THE WHOLE GAME AGAINST THE STORM BABY.WHO'S THE SUCKA?

Tuesday....you'll be able 2 e-mail him personally....just like GHOST....Got 'em....and That's a GOOD THING...."CHURCH"

MAN I DONT KNOW IF I CAN WAIT THAT LONG ON THIS SUCKA

If you read the board something is most definitely and I notice he haven't responded 2 the post?? and I can't wait either but, I gave my word...and pay attention 2 some of these post....TENSE right now..."AAAYYYYY" That's a GOOD & BAD THING......."CHURCH" we're watching.....

Aaaaayyyyy There is a sucka amidst us! If he has not beat storm in Super rec. He definitly did not beat South Ga Magic if he played rec.
You know that's what's wrong with us now. I will say it again. NO INTERGITY!!!! If you don't know what that mean look it up SUCKA!!!!!1
Player they keep protecting your Image by erasing the messages. First you had Nkozone protecting you now the whole STAFF. Come on man handle your own business. Put on some draws and stop wearing panties.

there's only one ghost and we did shortgame derrty in three, I know you rember cause you got shelled and your whole team was Ghost out

Tito it's been awhile but i'm still kickin

It's some strange things happening,and I'm not envolved....THAT'S A GOOD THING....But,I might add....I'm glad it's not me....this TIME.... "CHURCH" ,good morning....2 you ALL.....

MAN WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO?DONT DO YOUR BOY LIKE THAT

well...well...well.good morning to you also #2. what has the detective work prduced today? was on the road all day yesterday...doesn't look like i missed too much.

Not me:meanings, I'm chillin....and I'm not going back and forth with haters....no more...and hello,player....?? what's your motive...2day!?

His motive is to cast a cloud over Progression. I think I will take you stand today #2. I pledge will not respond to Haters today..........NOT! Love it!!!!!!1

Wait, hold up, player is a girl. #2.... you knew player was a girl. Hmmmmm. might be trying to throw us off the trail.

no motive...no hating...just saying hello. i like the board as much as you. will definately stay more positive with it though.

#15: That's not the(player),he hasn't been on since the exposure from #2CHURCH.....I guess he thought "CHURCH" was joking.... ,guess not..KING OUT!!

oh okay. alright player need to use player 1 or player2 or even playa. you are "confussing" me!