BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question about fraternity

Hey Kevin,

I thought fraternity was for men. sorority was for women. will the women have some type of logo. Is Ms. Dat representing the women. OR is this all the softball world women and men.

Re: question about fraternity

If you notice player or if you haven't I will send you the Logo's of the fraternity & sorority. So we have a family thing going on so jump on this qagon before you be left out in the wilderness Send me your e-mail adress at nkozone@yahoo.com. Thanks and any more ? please feel free. Ms. Dat is representing for the ladies and so is others. Now get out of my zone.

Technically a Fraternity can include Men and Women, an example I would use is some of your Educational/Professional Frats like some colleges have , i.e. Phi Beta Kappa, etc. So we will all be one with the logos representing men and women. Correct me if I am wrong NKO

Well put as usual Ms. Dat and how have you been. Please continue to educate others on this as so be. I putting this out there that we are a male/female fraternity/sorority. One big happy family. Step up and join.

To: Ms. Dat and NKO

Thank you for educating me. I did not know. I was just adking a question Thank you very much and have a great week.

You are welcome player and send that e-mail so you can see the logo.

To: Nkozone

I email you already. Check your email.