BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2005 Teams You Enjoyed Watched Play

In no particular order,I always wanted to watch ceratin Teams play when I went to a Tournament,here is my list,to name a few

1.PrimeTime
2.Godfather
3.Pace
4.T&W Electric
5.Team BBQ
6.South Ga Majik
7.Supersonics
8.Enough Said
9.Atlanta Headhunters
10.Lady Crusaders

Re: 2005 Teams You Enjoyed Watched Play

And of course Derrty.

Got to go with the boys from Graystone, they put on hitting & defensive clinics and they have fun while they are doing it. CLICK-CLICK-BOOM!!!! THAAAAAT'S RIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!

PRIMETIME
GODFATHER
S.GA.MAGIC
GEORGIA DAWGS
LIA
SUPERSONICS
GA. MIXX
DEERTY
GRAYSTONE

I enjoyed all....but I leaned towards Derrty...the pitching staff with Wolf and #2Church was a tough pare ,that plays hard and are very entertaining....Keep up the good work fellows.....KING OUT!!and this is a GOOD THING!!

BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I EVERY WATCH DEERTY & STORM GOOD GAME ALL AROUND.

The Storm and derrty game was the best softball game I have ever been a witness too! I also like to watch:
1. storm
2. Eastside playas
3. Boam
4. Headhunters
5. Ga mixx
6. Godfather
7. LIA
8. All Savannah teams just to support. they have turely fell off the map. Where is Seabreeze and ILA???
Also love to watch the BUM teams that get on the board and run their mouths but never WIN!!!!!1

Watched alot of softball, but the atmosphere at Derrty vs. Storm was tops of all time in my opinion.

I agree with derrty/storm game. Tito if you did start the matrix, wolf must of effected it but no diss to you.I've seen you also by shooting dice on the mound & dancing & etc!! Good luck to you & Mr. Wolf next year.

None taken...Just maybe ya'll may get 2 see wolf and I....do the 2 pitchers on the mound same time "aaaayyy",......see ya next year...DERRTY.."CHURCH"

I've seen alot of great games, but to me tha ones that saw tha game at tha world against Storm was very nice but tha game to me of all time was a league game in ST.Louis at tha legendary fairgrouds park. It's like tha (RUCKER PARK) of tha lou. DERRTY VS CITTY
HITTERS on monday night.IF you saw tha world game than add 3times as that.2,000 fans,players,gangsta,drug dealers,police,firemen,darris miles & etc where there. We won tha game 38-30 in tha 5th inning. to this day i don't no why they stoped tha game.But that was tha ####!!!!!!! If you can play at tha (GROUNDS) than you can play anywhere because tha fans & tha whino's will let you know it.

My choices are:

1. Derrty ( The excitement and the pitching )
2. Supersonics ( The cheers and the coach)
3. Godfather ( The Hardbodies) ha, ha
4. Enough Said ( The Talent )
5. G.A. Mixx ( The Coach, Eggs entertaining )

A good game that about 5 thousand spectators came out to watch was the game between the City Hitters and Derrty Ent. This game was so intensed and had so much action that the game was called in five innings because of time limit.(Score 27-26)

Wolf, they would not understand....playing there...(fairgrounds)is where you get your STRIPES....."CHURCH"

Are these games for money?

Fairgrounds is so intense that cats make bets off at-bats with certain ballplayers. You can walk away with almost $200dollars if the player or players you choose hit well. $20dollars per hit or no hit, errrors not included, short game pay double. Games at Fairgrounds score are always in double digits so if you hitter or ballplayer does good that night at $20dollars a play you do the math. And yes, these games are always for the bread. The key at Fairgrounds to having good games is to tune out the crowd or hecklers and alot of so-called top notch players cant do it. You can sort of call it Fantasy Softball LOL!

Was tha score 38-30 or 27-26

These are inter-city/county rivals that square off against each other in a league. While you are at bat, behind the backstop people are hollering out bets on the batters(in multiples of $1, $5 and even more up to $100). The fans have been watching this league for over 30yrs and they will let you have it if your team is losing. We play and have some good games and bragging rights is definitely a plus. The atmosphere is great because it is in the heart of the St. Louis City. Come check it out one time and you could go home with more money than what you brought. Are you could go home owing some money. The fans really be behind their respective teams and let you hear it when you hit the field and go up to bat. So many people from kids to adults come out to see this. This is one of the greatest places you can play in front of. In between 500 to 2000 people are watching daily.

Don't forget hitting the ball on Natural Bridge Blvd. at the fairground #2 who has hit the longest homerun to the street are the sidewalk.

Well,I hit it once....but the longest of all time...T-Bone hit across the street on the second floor balcony,then I saw Wolf just smash the ball over the tree to the front porch...and Omar smash it left centerfield over the tree,and there's Tank..across to the sidewalk and my boy 5ft..smashed it to centerfield..."CHURCH"....but other than that...Fairgrounds...aka SPACE SHUTTLE launch pad...hahaha,"CHURCH" REAL TALK it's between T-Bone and Wolf......."aayyy"

I stay in springfield Ill & i've heard about FairGround from a guy name GoGo & all he talked about how it was & the best hitters on the black circuit are always there & all the honeys looking gooooood. My first time there was in 2000 on a monday night & i seen this one brotha just kept on hiiting it over the streets & bust out this lexus truck windows out just by driving by the park. I asked who that brotha was & all i heard some people say was WOLf-WOLF-WOLF. So thank you wolf for introducing me to fairground. If you hav'nt been there you have to visit it at least once.Hats goes off to the LOU!!!!!

I've been observing this Fairground park info now I see why intensity is so high in the Lou on softball, did Derrty have Nelly are does he play there,also is that how the City Hitters formed.

I have to say in the last 10 yrs that I've played Softball,I've never played b4 that many people,the game we played against Derrty Squad,it was sooooo loud you couldn't think str8t I will never forget that game I'm looking fwd to a rematch of that game,I will definitely be ready the next time

I must admit the Derrty Squad vs Atl Storm was off the Chain
However and that's big However
If you ever want to experience you must go to Fairgrounds on Monday nights. You will see everything from Freak Nic to a Uncle Luke video going on.
Oh I can't forget my boy Vaughn (Derrty Squad) AKA D### Fool will ride across the field on a Motorcycle between innings. If he is drunk enough it will be while the ball is in the air from the pitcher

And that's REAL TALK...and "CHURCH"

AS THE COMMISSIONER OF THE FAIRGROUND "GIBBY MEEKS" INNER-CITY SOFTBALL LEAGUE I'M GLAD THAT WE HAVE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION. THAT'S BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD THE BEST OF THE BEST IN THE LOU PLAY THERE. I MUST GIVE THANKS TO THOSE WHO PLAYED BEFORE US (OUR DADDY'S). FOR THOSE FROM ELSEWHERE STAY UNTIL MON. WHEN U COME TO TOWN 6PM-10:45PM IT GOES DOWN.HOMW OF THE CITY HITTERS. TUFO

I liked to watch Blazers & So. Ga. Magic go at it every game. Also Ga.Mixx playing whoever

The game I enjoyed most was 1843 vs Derrty at fairgrounds 1843 26 Derrty 6 in three

Hey Church, you didn't tell me it's like that at the Fairgrounds! Video, fine women...

Wade#2: when the season kicks you must take a vacation and witness this SHOW for yourself, You might be able 2 play, many have come down 2 play,It's A GOOD THING!!....."CHURCH"

I would have to agree with Big Wolf. The game between The City Hitters and Deerty Squad was the best game I participated in or saw this past year. It had it all. Fans, star power (yes, Nelly was there) and it was a great intense game. I am sure next year will hold the same. And yes, that is where the City Hitters originated. We will be on tour at a park near you, next year...To all the Lou ballers...what's up....

Wade you must take a vacation and stay until Tuesday because you just might kick it to hard on Monday at Fairground and have some women chasing you if you can get down in the dirt. Let us know if you want to make a guest appearance with the best.(City)

the class act and stl.browns game at the young dudes tournament.

Enough said( the player are player) Georgia mixx cause my girls are on the team. Nubian co-ed, cause I play on the team and they are gooooood, (with me,of course) and many more, too many to mention.

One of the best games that I saw and was in was Softball Inc vs Young Dudes. First Base coach #23 holla at ya boy!

New to the board. Ghost (who do u play with) Just asking. Just want to put the names to the teams.

At Esquire Tournament Young Dudes beating their big brothas Derrty squad...a game for the ages....and they had the big bad wolf and church....

But it's not how you start, it's how you finished! why did'nt you finish tha statement after young dudes put derrty in tha losers bracket we came back & double dipped our lil brothas!!!! sorry.

wolf what's up...job well done....on the interview...double dippin' is cool in all but my big brother ain't never lost to me....so we accomplished a big task....by beating yall and not just beating ya'll we short gamed yall....we caused Derrty to come clean!!