BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happen 2 DANCING BEAR!!

Did he run off 2 join the circus with CURIOUS GEORGE or did Tiny eat the TEAM......or Is bear in the woods with the rabbit..... ,"CHURCH"

Re: What happen 2 DANCING BEAR!!

i hear ya flappin them gums church..but lets let all the fella's know for real who taught you the Matrix..Dodging those seeds Bear hit at that melon..We ought to change that name to 747 , cause there's all kinds of fly by's going on..

Keeneau Reeves....close enough....and when have you hit anything at me, Do you even know? I don't recall playing Crunch Berries...you,usually are done by Sat. before 4:00pm, maybe you mean another CHURCH??? And the last time I played against Crunch Berry was when I played with extreme and that my friend...barely made the 5th inning....So as quoted before...Win and then THEY'LL REMEMBER.....It's ok 2 be 9 on the circuit.....that's your spot....so until then out your ...compliments of (LUDA)and that's "CHURCH"

Nice touch...Church... [ ....he still wants to be on....who gave him permission to post ....wade,zone3,#15,#1,#2church,nko,anybody....KING OUT!!

Hey calling all.... because Dancing Bear, u are and a . Watchout now..... the board will get you if you suck...

the only thing that sucks on this board, is your lack of using english..keep using smiley's,ebonics or whatever else you use..i would hate on somebody like me as well..

let's see Bear is soon to be 40,out of shape,no skillz,no speed,is white,and yet he still gets it done better than me..

I've listed numerous titles what i have won,but yet you keep running that *** catcher of yours..Deerty didn't win anything big this year..Does it really matter whether or not you were 25 place at world or 10 place .. bottom line you didn't win BASA WORLD TITLE either..

If you were really gonna take people to church wouldn't you let them know the truth.That God would
like for us to be humble and love one another..

Love ya man..Bear

Bear, you so sensitive!?... .....quote from "BOYZ N DA HOOD"...BEAR..."YOU ACTING LIKE A ,RIGHT NOW!"....KING OUT!!