BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 Ball or Fall........How about those CARDS!!

You just might have 2 pick a new team,the Yankees got YANKED!!...so who's your pick,(now) or the braves still in??....oops my bad.....STL CARDS..."CHURCH"

Re: 2 Ball or Fall........How about those CARDS!!

Chicago White Sox!!

Somebody need to call the the Yankee's got !It must have been a set up. You know Buba Crosby is an ex Red-Sox playa. On the real though the just wanted it more. I guess we will have to borrow a line from the Cubs we will get there next year

A-Rod choked along with a few others in the lineup. Yanks had runners on base all the time and couldn't get them in. I like the Cards over the Sox in the Series. Pujols and his boys are for real.

This is for the baseball fans: If you haven't notice the two teams that plays the game the way it is supposed to play is the STL Cards & LA Angels. They finds ways to win, bunting, hit & run, etc. I like these two in the series. The Cards will win in six (4-2) that is real talk on Wed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>see ya now get out of my zone.....

Didn't I say the yankees wouldn't make it! They got a huge payroll, but couldn't put it together. The Angels put it on them. Well, I did loose out on one team, but they are the home team and I knew they wouldn't make it past round 1, the braves...suck..

GO CARDINALS. IT WILL BE TOUGH AGAINST HOU BUT WE WILL WIN IN 6 GAMES. TO HOU "CANT HIT CANT WIN AMEN". AS WE KNOW THE CARDINALS CAN HIT !!!!!

That's one down...."CHURCH"

I am with u TITO !!!!!! I am wearing my red all the way down in the FLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"CHURCH"....and That's a GOOD THING....

Whats up Church#2? Man that was something terrible...But I got you...Im rolling with your boys now...GO ST. LOU!!!!!!!

This is a GOOD THING....."CHURCH"