BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Davida

Call or e-mail me when you get a chance.
Thanks!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

Re: Davida

yes maam

Grenne T Fowler send me an email I have a question for you.

Hi,

How are u doing?? I just e-mailed u a couple of mins ago. So, I guess we will chat 2morrow .

Sleep tight n
Don't let the bed !!!

Greene#44..Signing..Off..

hey greene

whats up girl, i checked my email last night, didnt have anything there. please resend or call me. ttyl

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

What's up D?

It's nice to hear from u but, the reply was 4 Tfowler.This person had a question 4 me.So how is work going? Good I hope.

Keep doing it BIG N REPing 4 all the Ladies
C U when I C U

Greene#44..Signing..Off.

My bad girl, I was just looking at my name, it kinda threw me off, lol. in any case, If I don't talk to ya, have a good weekend.

Hey,

That's how it is when your big time.
Have a great weekend and be safe.

, WHATEVER, BIG TIME? girl please not even close to it ,I'm just trying to get on your level

Ha ha ha,

That was a good one. Can I have the pleasure of carrying your bat bag? You know how the rookies do it !! If not, then I'll just have to settle with being a groupie and wait 3hrs for your 3piece with cold fries.

I'm I close!!!
Thanks from all the little people!!

Greene#44..Signing ..OFF..

GIRL YOU ARE TOO CRAZY!!!
NOW IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS HAVING THE IN TALLAHASSEE CHICKEN WING LADY... SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?

Playing a tourney in Malone this weekend.
That's about it!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

COOL, WELL GOOD LUCK TO YA, AND HIT ME UP WHENEVER TIME PERMITS

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Greene 344 I am sorry for asking if you was a male or female. Please forgive me and accept my apoligy.

Good morning to all,

That's alright. You didn't offended me at all. Just keep me posted and I will forgive . Have a nice day.
No more assuming

What up #44, you forgot about me, the last time I heard from you when you needed a ride to Nashville on my son B-day weekend. I see you reaching out for biggest and better things for next year. But Remeber, I'm from Fla too, you might need a ride one day just messing with you, but you need to hit me up, or e-mail me, I need to ask you somthing.

First of all let me start off by speaking. How are you doing? Did your son have a nice time on his birthday? I can't help but to think or feel like your trying to call me out on the site and then you try to cover it up like your just joking. If my mind serve me well, the last time that I talk to you clearly was at Messer when I played with you on your co-ed team. That was a couple of weeks after the Nashville tourney. You have my number and e-mail address just like I have yours. So why you couldn't have contacted me.You know what I'm not getting ready to go there with you because your clearly on some other . If you want to handle this in a more mature way then ,please e-mail me at greenelizard_95@yahoo.com with your (h#) or (c#) and I will give you a HOLLA. And we can handle this like it should have started.(Privately)
(P.S. TO ALL OTHER VIEWERS)
PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. I'M SURE GINA AND I CAN HANDLE THIS IN A MATURE AND ADULT WAY WITHOUT ANYBODY ADDING THEIR 2CENTS IN!!
(I CAN ONLY GIVE ONE FREE SHOT AND THAT WAS IT.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE FREEBIES.)

And always remember!!!!!!!
Peace Be Still!!!!!!

Ol dam, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be funny, and try to put you out there, it was a joke, you right we did see each other @ the field playing Coed, I haven't heard from you since then, I did ask about you last week to Hunter @ the game. By the way my son enjoy his b-day, plus I took him to BINGO with me Sunday night, yes I do BINGO on my off sesson, and he won $300.00, so you know what time was it Monday when his got out of school, The Mall. , call me.

It's good to hear that your son had a great B-DAY . Is it to late to borrow some of his winning, I only want 20 percent. Tell him I can pay him back with foodstamps around the 3rd . So what's up with your co-ed team? When is the next game? If I feel better I'm going to try and make it out to the field. Try to get a few swings in.
I guess I'll...
C U when I C U

We have one this Thursday @ 7:45 @ Messer field. You know we be having @ least 4 women at the most sometime, I myself don't like night ball, be in the dark I that no come out there in leftfield in the dark. So come on out. By the way, if you can get some money out of my son, you is dam good, cause I told him to be tight with his money.