BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

What's Crackin?.....I'm very pleased everyone is active in voting and commenting on several topics..."CHURCH" like....and at least the hating numbers dropped....and I'm looking forward 2 playing Co-Ed once again this time in the (ATL)...zone3 get at me,I'll need 2 see u.....and I'll stay positive 2day....So PLAYER: I'm not taken your comments personal,it's just you didn't really pay attention....I'm still here...and ready for whatever!!!

Re: "CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

What'd up? CHURCH.....how's it going fine I hope....I read something about your team being....BACK UP RAPPERS, GROUPIES, and is it TRUE you guys(DERRTY)are nothing without WOLF ,according to (player).... Don't you pitch? I thought so....just asking...KING OUT!!

What's up Church and Don King. Hey Church, co-ed was off the hook huh?? It's going to be in Atlanta next year? I thought they were taking it back to Nashville

Good Morning All!! What's going on???

#2CHURCH BABY ITS ON I HEAR THAT U MAY BE IN THE CITY THIS WEEKEND BOY IF THATS TRUE MAN WATCH OUT BOY U KNOW THE ATL IS ON AND POPPING HIT ME UP 770/826-2447.ITS TIME TO REACH FOR THE SKIES LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what up board. back at work this week. What the deal Church? Is the scratching all those haters away?

Well of course...."like Always"...."CHURCH"

SEE U THERE

WHAT UP DAWG I SEE U MAKING YO WAY DOWN SOUTH THIS WEEKEND. IF YOU AINT GOING TO FORESTWOOD TONIGHT HIT ME UP 314-229-7060. CHURCH!

WZUP TO THE LOU FAMILY AND OUR OUT-OF-TOWN FAMILY.

Whats up CHURCH and how is everything going. hit me back at 647-9950, ext. 118 before 3PM and Lil Red whats up man and how have you been doing. What, you playing in Forestwood 2. MS. Dats hats off to you and keep those frats/sorority brothers/sisters coming in. We are getting a lot of responses.(Your work will be televised.)

Answer the PHONE.....NKO

Been Missing lately, had to go to vegas to check my traps but was watching so I has to Don King you'r still my and church peace out

WHAT UP NKOZONE, YEAH IM PLAYING TONIGHT WITH JOE LEE. IM MOVING BACK TO ATLANTA IN NOVEMBER, ILL BE DOWN THERE THIS WEEKEND. ILL BE THERE FOR A WEEK. I GON MISS PLAYIN BALL WIT YALL CATS, ALTHOUGH IM STILL GON PLAY WITH THE STARS NEXT YEAR IN MEMPHIS, CINCY, AND FO SHO NAPTOWN. I WISH YOU AND THE CITY HITTERS WELL NEXT SEASON. I KNOW WHAT YALL WORKIN WIT AND YALL WILL BE A FORCE TO RECKON WITH, HOLLA!

Good Luck Lil fellow and keep in touch. I wish you well on your moving to ATL and you need to hook up with the guy on the message board asking about hoopers in the ATL area. Let them no that we can hoop also. Keep your mind on a straight path and positive things will continue to cross your path. Stay focus and best of luck. You will always be welcome in my domain........

See you 2night Redde....I'll be there......"CHURCH"

GOOD LOOKIN NKOZONE AND YES I WILL BE HOOPIN AT CENTER COURT ON MEMORIAL DR OFF 285 LIKE I DID EVERYDAY BEFORE I HAD MOVED BACK HOME. I WILL STAY IN TOUCH BIG DAWG. YOU COME STRONG NEXT YEAR, ILL BE LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEING YALL OUT OF TOWN. PEACE LIL REDDE #13

Lil Redde#13 hate to see you go but I wish you well. I send my prayers with you. You are good people! I learned a lot from you lil man. Stay connected!

Lil redde, i wished i was moving down there with you but my job here is'nt done yet. Good luck to you & stay humble. JAMES 4:10.P.S. remember our talks!!!!

WAT UP #2 KEEP IT POPPING. LIL REDD GOOD LUCK,STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP THE PARTY ROLLING.

Good Luck Little Redd. Will see you next year on the field. Stay strong and stay positive. Hope the ATl is all of that for you.

GOOD LUCK DICKIE DO WONDER. I WISH YOU THE BEST AND STAY FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL. PRAY AND HE WILL SEE YOU THRU. PSALMS 37:4-5 DELIGHT THYSELF ALSO IN THE LORD; AND HE SHALL GIVE THEE THE DESIRERS OF THINE HEART. VS,5) COMMIT THY WAY UNTO THE LORD; TRUST ALSO IN HIM, AND HE SHALL BRING IT TO PASS. KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY BOY. GOOD LUCK LIL REDD. E-MAIL ME @ CHANGAJON3@YAHOO.COM

OOPS MY BAD NOW THATS (CHURCH) HOLLA TITO!

Once again Redde stay up and I'll give you a call....and zone3 and smallz take care of my potna....and don't forget 2 "CHURCH"

I WAS JUST CHECKIN THE BOARD BEFORE I HEAD OUT TO MAKE SOME RUNS AND I JUST WANT TO SAY TO ALL THE LOUTOWN BALLAZ ON THE CIRCUIT THANKS FOR THE LOVE. I WISH EVERY ONE WELL. I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR ALL YALL MAN, AND I WILL KEEP IT ST. LOUIS YD #2. P.S. DEANGELO(COACH D SON) FORGIVE ME FOR NOT MAKING IT TO NONE OF YOUR FOOTBALL GAMES, BUT I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR DAD AS FAR AS YOUR PROGRESS. YOU KNOW YOU ALWAYS HAVE A BIG BROTHER IN ME AND ALEX. PEACE!

Lil Redde,
I wish the best for you in all you do. Remember to pray and keep him first while giving it your best shot. It will all work out with the help from the man above.

Tank #11