BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Up and Coming STARS

I'm tried of hearing about the MVPs(old guys) lets hear about some new blood that will shine in the next five years.
Don't forget those rec. boys and girls.

Re: Up and Coming STARS

#2 Atl Storm
twan Storm
freak Eastside playas
#15,#1,left, ss South Ga Majic
ss dirty south

Hey, ss Dirty South is my cousin and we will be back together in the middle for next year so watch out Smallz and Zone, we can turn it and hold it down in the middle too!

watch out for DERRTY TOO(aka) Young Dudes...approaching our 3rd year on the Circuit and we comin' #2YD out

MAN WADE ITS TOUGH BEATING OUT ME AND THE VET MAN HE'S GREAT.LOL GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN 06 WADE HIT ME UP ON THE EMAIL ABOUT FLAG FOOTBALL.

Morning Wade!! Where ya' been? Talked to #16 a little lately...she's just loving her training...

Lamont "G", Outfielder, IMPACT (probably batted .750 in the world this year and played outstanding in the field). I thought he was "raw" when I coached him a couple years ago but "raw" ballplayers don't perform the way he did in the World this year. He has arrived. If anyone has a number for "G" please call me or give him my number, 314-494-6838. COACH D OUT!

What up Zone and THill, been in training and on a little gift vacation from the government for performance. Vacation yesterday for us too, so been sleeping and relaxing. Aight Zone, I will hit u.

CLASS ACT. THEY HAVE A PLAYER THAT WITH SOME GUIDANCE FROM COACH MITCH AND WOLF, HE WILL BE ON POINT. HE ALREADY HAS AN EYE FOR THE GAME HE JUST NEEDS TO STAY CONSISTENT.(CLASS ACT #3). WILL BE THE SURPRISE NEXT YEAR. WORK HARD LIL DUDE AND YOU WILL GET THE RESULTS. .

THill you got jokes. Yeah just loving all this training. Wade I'll holla at u later on....

Men upcoming stars to be on the lookout in 2006

Roland, Mark, Charlie, Andre, and Pooh (FAB 5 from Arkansas-Southern Area)

Women lookout for Nadia Atkins, Latrese Atkins, Markeitha Gilliam, Jeanette Bailey, Brenda Adams, Crystal Banks, and Angela Bulliner (Arkansas Players from surrounding areas mainly in Little Rock) All play REC Division

oh yeah Fan you missed one player
Taronda from Arkansas young player with no fear

Way to represent Arkansas. See you on the circuit in 06'

IT WAS A LIL GUY WITH 1/2 ON HIS BACK ON FRIDAY NIGHT HITTING THE BALL VERY FAR...HE LOOKED YOUNG AND UP AND COMING....

DOOBIE#82 IS ONE OF THE BEST PURE HITTERS ON THE CIRCUIT WITH ONLY EXPERIENCE KEEPING HIM FROM BEING THE BEST FELLAS WATCH OUT BIG FELLA REALLY CAN SWING THAT STICK KEEP THE HARDWORK UP BIG FELLA.

Twin&Jerrod from the P-Rats those youngins can go!!
What up fellas!!!!!!!!!!!

The CF Teddy and the 3B who's name escapes me for the P-Rats. They're already tough!! COACH D OUT!

THE BROWNS ARE UP AND COMING FROM THE STL. SO WATCH OUT NEXT YEAR 06 HALLA

you guys must be crazy not to mention those two lil phat guys from the radiers/1843 those young dudes can hit man they played in the midnight madness tourney and to surpise they won the whole thing with a white team but if i would have to say that these young thundercats are the future of stl softball wacth what i tell you............if anybody know how i can get in contact with these guys let me know cause i will do anything to have them