BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pre-season top 5 for rec

who is the top 5 rec teams to run the table in 06

Re: pre-season top 5 for rec

How did yall do this weekend?

Is 1843 the Browns?

SCRUBS OUT OF KY

I GUESS THOSE 502 GUYS FROM KY. FELL OFF THE KY STATE MAP.

First!!!! We have not fallen off the Ky map.And we will always be on the map and the BASA.And we would like to wish all the Ky teams the best for 2006.And if the Scrubs win the Rec that's good. It's another Ky team on top like our Lady of Louisville the 2005 world champs.We will be a contender for the 2006 Rec. So don't count us out of the picture ok.But big dog good luck to you to.

ok no one has talked about one of the up and coming teams in rec which is cleveland showtime i think we proved are ourselves in the worlds and in past tornaments shoutout to all my team. your boy rob

ok no one has talked about one of the up and coming teams in rec which is cleveland showtime i think we proved are ourselves in the worlds and in past tournaments shoutout to all my team. your boy rob

blah, blah,blah. Who are Ya'll?????1 First, you must win one tourney. Secondly, you must wear matching uniforms. thirdly, provide your team a chance to win by adding ball playas. Last but not least, Do not I repeat..... do not PLAY SGM!!!!1

Tips to contend in REC in 06!

#15 I think you got the wrong team. And anyway what team do you represent?

Did you see SGM. South Ga Magic and I'm talking about the Browns and who ever else in REC that think they can hang!!!!!1

All I can say is I'm currently in the works with a couple of sponsors and if we get one of them,we will be in a town near you,so we can get the respect that we deserve,we are only going to be stronger and we plan on repeating and cutting some more teams like last year,we don't ever call out names just line them up and we will knock them down.See you in 06.TEAM DYNASTY

Hot Rod how often ya'll play BASA. Cause we didnot see you guys until the World.

#15 we only played 2 Basa tournaments this year,because we didn't have a sponsor and those tournament are getting more expensive by the year.(Memphis,Nashville),Both tournaments we lost to Eastsidaz by 1 run,we lost to Graystone in Nashville and in Memphis we lost to Detroit Mavericks.We were just getting back together this year and we came together at the right time,We won about 10 or more tournaments in ASA,USSSA,and ISA this year and we get more recognition from the white teams because we just play the game and don't talk a lot of trash.We let our sticks to the talking.So that why I said if we get a sponsor we would be in a city near you,meaning anyone.

TOO REPLY TO SOUTH GA MAGIC YALL ALWAYS TALKING BUT THE SAMETHING THAT MAKE U LAUGH WILL MAKE U CRY . SO WILL WAIT TO NEXT SEASON. HALLA BACK

I promise you cuz; your team will never make us cry, go home, wimper, nor bow to BUMS. Get your weight up before you take on a Breast. You might be the best in the LOU but you bring that weak game to GA; you'll be the ones crying!!!!!1