BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Player: there's a message for you.....

SUPER REC PRESEASON TOP 5(click).....it's there waiting for you....and if YOU have time 2 hate in the OFF season...you really must step up your social life,.....or just WAIT 2 NEXT SEASON....WE'RE STILL 2GETHER..DERRTY...."AAAYYYY" "CHURCH" ...moving right along....other than that prediction are your own....even though they're PERSONAL....it's some personal haters,that just want 2 take your place...MOTIVATION....do what you do and you're doing it well....... "CHURCH"

Re: Player: there's a message for you.....

#2: why so touchy? i'm not hating......i'm just giving my opinion. wolf is too much of a loss for your team to handle. you won't be a top 5 team. the rest of it was all in jest.....didn't personally attack anyone.....i said your team adds a colorful and clownish flare to the tournaments. who else brings that to the game? lighten up? you seem to be the pulse of the message board, so take it for what it's worth...........harmless trash talk. i know there's alot of pressure for a st.louis team to win the world, but try cracking the top 5 first. we are all happy that your team is still together...look forward to seeing you in st. louis since we don't get a chance to really see you at any other basa tourneys. peace!

#2 Squad 1 still has a good team but loosing a player of Wolf caliper is a great lost, I've seen yall play with and without him seems like he bring more intensity to that team when he's playing I noticed when Nelly is there the team step up a notch I think yall missing a true leader not a lot of pretenders goog luck in 06.

Church, do what you do best and continue to work on getting quality players to come to your team, because the players that leave might try to return if all does not go well for the experiences. That is real talk on Monday.

Other than Wolf who has left do you think he'll come back.

no one else....just him....so,I guess that makes in the top 5...."CHURCH"

#2 what's up derrty? listen derrty squad is still my family there's alot of good brothas still over there. I'm tha only one who's left with a one year pledge to nelly. Lil kevin you don't no what you'r talking about when it comes to me!! i wish derrty tha best & tha only way i came back if some changes where made, but at tha same time people have to be happy on where there at. Tito you are tha chairman of tha board, so take what's said to you & put it under tha rug & move on. We all have our own opions about everything & we might not like on what we here, but it's up to us to either learn from that or stay on a small minded level.You & I are tha most hatted dou in tha lou but we must still grow if we both have large minds of ideas of giving back to tha basa & tha LOU!!

Well said Wolf I don't understand why since you've move on why is your team picked ahead of Derrty on winning out of St. Louis with the other good teams out of that area also.

Wolf that's what i'm talking about, you know who's been hating on you & willie brown said it best they hate on your talent & you walk alone. I feel people hate on others because they can't be them. Lets be real fore one moment,wolf is a very big lost to nellys camp & to say other whys is plain crazy. Wolf this is Big Tim give me a call.

To tha player,i don't pick who's tha best in tha lou tha critics does all of that.I see things one way & some people on derrty squad see things another way. I played fo nelly because it was tha best move at tha time & plus nelly is a good brotha. We see things tha same & we have talked on a one on one thing not to long ago, & believe me it's going to be a big, big shock to alot of people on what might happen. But tha game of softball is beautiful if you love tha game fo what it brings to tha fans.

What's up? Wolf...I shall sweep that (player)under the rug....moving right along...."CHURCH"...