BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday CHECK IN.....beep....Where YOU AT?

BANK CLOSED"aaayyy"....so I'm chillin...one more day,and how's everyone doing 2day.......I'll get atcha later...got 2 go ..."HEEYYYY",I'm just playin...."NOT"....."CHURCH"

Re: Monday CHECK IN.....beep....Where YOU AT?

Morning Church!!! Was wondering where was everyone. Guess they are recuperating from the weekend... Have a good day!!!

What up Church and THill? Went to see Madea Goes to Jail in the ATL Sat. Still

#16 It must be your lunch time. Madea is a trip... We are going to try and see The Gospel this week. Glad you checked in... How's that training going?? Still ? Have a good day!!!

Whats up everyone and #16 I went to see Gospel and it is good but I thought they could had more conflicting scenes. The singing of the gospel songs is off the hook. I am going to get the soundtrack. CHURCH whats up man hit me at 647-9950, ext. 118. Are you at work, I am. Some people have the day off.

Yeah THill and you know it. But I'm about to go back to and .

WAZZUP GOSPEL WAS THE JOINT, TELL DON KING I NEED TO TALK TO HER,

Nkozone! What's up? Haven't gotten the info about the frat yet!!!

What's board, got the day off today and had Friday off . Seems like I'm on a mini vacation... Getting good Man, that Shneka is something else. Hey....call me...lol "real talk"

What up Church, what up THill, I know its late, but I just got a break to check-in. Holla @ your later

WZUP DUDE AND DUDETTES HOPE YOU'LL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY. I GOT TO . GHOST I'LL TOMORROW WHAT TIME DO WE PLAY.

Hey y'all, yeah I am just now checking in. (and shouldn't be, I am in class not paying attention) I had a very busy day. Special shout out to all my soon to be FRAT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? you will soon