BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who gets the trash talking award for 05!

1. Tito aka church
2. Canty aka #15
3. Big Swole
4. Freak
5. Zone
Please help me out. Theres alot of trash talking on the circuit so lets recognize them because these are the playas that make going to the tourneys exicting!

Re: Who gets the trash talking award for 05!

#15 IS ONE OF THE BEST REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL BOY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUT I MUST ADMIT HE WALKS THE WALK AS WELL JUST NEED TO GET ON A GOOD SUPER REC TEAM OUR ENCOURAGE HIS BOYS TO CONTINUE TO IMPROVE AND MOVE ON UP.TITO WHAT CAN YOU SAY WE ALL KNOW THAT HE DO WHAT HE DO KEEP IT CRUNK FOLK I MAY NEED YOU TO DO SOME ADVERTISING FOR RJ ENTERPRISE FLAG FOOTBALL BABY.

hands down my dog TC #15 when the park is quite or loud you can hear'em no matter what. He gets are team pumped and shut down alot of teams who begin to run that mouth hands down 15

I don't know if I can out talk "Church" but I bet he will hear me too and lets not forget I come to play as well. #1 "perciate" I'll be in Jax at the begin of Nov. I got a package for you!LOL Zone you know you my dawg. anytime, anyplace, I'll be their to help with you sho biz! Holla!!!!!1

T-MAC(PACE/TPS) THAT GUY CAN RUN HIS MAN PLEASER ALL DAY!!!!!!!!! BUT THE THING THAT IS GOOD HE AINT IN THE REC LEAGUES DOING IT HE'S AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE GAME DOING IT! WHERE ALL THE 6'5 250 POUND GUYS ARE(JUICED UP) ROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! T-MAC YOU WILL BE IN THE HALL ONE DAY FOR RUNNING YOUR GIPPER!!

i'll be here just holla you got the number

T-MACK FROM PACE

That cat that played for 51 from KC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can play&talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

player......hands down....