BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Hot Girl" Shneka AKA #11: The Interview

Has now been posted.

Next week, Ms. Nashville!

And in the next few weeks Wolf, Big Swole, Flo and our first interview from a fan's perspective,

Don King herself, complete with photos. Stay Tuned.

Re: "Hot Girl" Shneka AKA #11: The Interview

Shneka, nice interview. You are truly holding it down for the ladies on the circuit. Keep it tight in the '06, you looking good girl.

Shneka, that was a hot interview. More pictures then the men interview but that was all good. I know how women do it. that is a great beginning to the women interviews. Can't wait to see more. I think i really know you Now. LOL Holla at cha boy! SGM!!!!!1
Hey BASA.... I did not see any REC team playas being interviewed.
I need some ammo for my trash talking next year.

We are interviewing players that have been nominated. Please feel free to nominate some rec players. The list is getting quite long though, so get them in soon.

Ms. Whaley,

What do you look for in a man?

SO YOUR SINGLE HUH? LOL... GOING TO HAVE TO DO ALITTLE RESEARCH INTO THAT...

SHNEKA GREAT INTERVIEW KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS REACH FOR THE STARS STAY DOWN HOT GIRL ITS TIME FOR SOME HOOPS.I BET THAT 3-POINT SHOOT IS RETIRED.LOL

In Single, I meant in not married. I do have a significant other.

Good interview get atcha boy

NICE INTERVIEW..."CHURCH"

Hey Shneka, where did you play college ball? Your name rings a bell for some reason. Don't follow the women's game that closely, but certain names stick and it seems like I've heard yours before.

Good interview and have you retired from shooting hoops, Like that yellow dress, LOL Keep up the board and keep talking positive.

Nice piece. Where did you play ball if I may ask? Ever think about moving to the midwest?

Nice interveiw Shneka, I will see you this weekend in Atl. Keep up the good work. Let make it happening 2006, only we know

Shneka, in your interview, you said that you started playing ball at Northeast Rec. Would that happen to be the schoolhouse in Cleveland, Tn. by Lee University? Just curious, because I went to Cleveland State and we use to hoop at a spot called Northeast Rec. Oh well, holla back at your boy!!!

"Doobie82"

CHOCOLATE 10 U CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS MORE OR LESS IN BEING IN SHENIKA'S. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

SHNEKA IS MY BUSINESS AINT THAT RIGHT RAY? LOL I WAS JUST PLAYING WITH MY GIRL BUT IF YOU KNEW US THEN U WOULD KNOW THAT.... SO CURIOUS TAKE CARE OF YOURS....

Hey your interview was off the chain. We will be headed near you for a tournament in Clarksville, TN. If you are not busy come and watch the Act play. You are a in the making. You can hold the to my anyday. Your was nice.

Yes Doobie that was Northeast Recreation Center. I didn't know you played at Cleveland State. My Mom lives right down the street from the college. They tried to recruit me as well. .

And I played basketball at Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville Alabama.(Gamecocks)

Chocolate don't worry about those trouble makers, people can't even have friends now days on without someone having something to say. Mind your own business and leave everyone elses alone and the world will be a better place. If you want drama tune in to the Soap Operas, they come on everyday. This is a family website, stop the hating.

Shneka,

If things don't work out with your significant other, please let me know. You seem to be one real classy young lady, with just the right amount attitude thrown in. We would make a hell of a team.

Great interview ms.lady!!

Thanks a lot Mr. Wolf.

Great interview. I met you a few weeks ago in the ATL playing with a team from Florida with Smallz @ Randy. Good luck in the 06.

"CANT HIT CANT WIN AMEN"

you are definately a I will to the you have the and my heart is on when we meet I need a

wassup lady nice interview. holla at ya boy KJ

Nice interview Ms Shneka I'm impressed hope to see you in Da Lou next season. Stay classy & stay sweet!
COACH D OUT!

Hey Neka this is ya baby girl! Congratulations on your player profile.Way to hold it down for the ladies! For all the fellas out there my pops Ray-Ray is holding it down!

what's up "Hot Girl" i see you!!! Your doing it big

great job. I bet you cant do it like you Nope!!

back then they didnt wont you now your "Hot" they all

on you!! later.

HOT 4 LIFE!!!!

Chocolate#10
From looks of it in TN you are not taken care of yours. Better watch it she might get snatched.
I'm glad you and Shnekia gotta it like that.LOL

Good job cuz way to play!!!!!!

HEY MS NEKA, ITS YOUR GIRL FROM CASHVILLE...CONGRATS ON THE INTERVIEW, YOU REPRESENTED WELL FOR US TENNESSEE GIRLS!!! , KEEP HOLDING IT DOWN.

LOVE YA
DEE #7

Thanks for the shout out CHURCH. Now that's REAL TALK. You know ya girl will always stay down. We go way back to what 1994 or better. NOW that's REAL TALK.

This is a GOOD THING...."CHURCH"

Thanks Davida, you know we have to hold it down.. Just like I know Ms.Nashville will next week. Represent them Tennessee Ladies

good job with your interview and nice pictures, seems like Tennessee is representing..... see ya next year on the circuit...

You know it Ms.Nashville[Flirt. Just hold it down for Tennessee next week on your interview, which I already know you will. See ya next year, or maybe this year if we get this basketball thing going, but we always have tournaments in Chattanooga, so I will let you all know what's up with that so you can get you a team up.

Shneka
"Hot Girl 4 Life"

Ms. Nashville my smiley didn't come up, but its the same one as the pretty smiley beside the hot one.

o.k. Just let us know what's cracking, see ya soon.....