BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Move ups in 06

You hear rumors all the time about Teams being bumped after a great Season,so just want to know from BASA STAFF will there be any REC/SUPER REC move ups?

We all know that in both Divisions,there are Teams that should be playing at the next level ,but for whateva reason they aren't

Re: Any Move ups in 06

Hater!!! Cryin' 6 months before the 2006 season starts, shame, shame shame . You should be lifting weights , getting in better shape, and working on your game instead of cryin' .

WHAT ABOUT THE MOVE OUTS? I'M TALKING ABOUT THOSE WHINING MENS TEAMS THAT SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE WOMENS BRACKET. THAT WAY, THE GUYS THAT GET ON HERE AND JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO HAVE SOME SUCCESS ON THE CIRCUIT. IF NOT MOVED, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST BE IDENTIFIED ON THE MENS SIDE BY HAVE TO WEAR ONE OF THESE GAY SMILEY FACES ON THEIR SHIRT SLEEVES DURING TOURNAMENT PLAY! THEN AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOME IDEA OF THE GUYS ON HERE TYPING DURING THE WEEK AND JUST BEING USED AS A STROKING BAG ON THE WEEKENDS. SACK UP!!!

To 2cent,I'm not crying,just you hear a lot of rumors and want to clear the air...I personally dont care if they move TEAMS or not

The rule in BASA has always been that if a team wins the World in back to back years, they have to move up for at least one year. Ragdoll / Atlanta Storm won the world back to back a couple of years ago, they moved up and played competitive for a year, then they were able to move back down. I can't attest to what you've heard, but that's always been the rule in the BASA.

The rumors that I heard from a guy in Birmingham (BASA STAFF) was that the top 5 in Super Rec automatically moved up and top 5 in Rec,so it's not to early to clear the air,Teams may have to load up a player or 2 to compete at 1 level up..

you said it right when you called it a rumor. they would lose way too much money. you take the top 5 super rec teams and move them up so they don't play but 3 maybe 4 tournaments a year. come with something better than that. 4 of the top 5 teams will be hosting tournaments next year. they already know where they are playing. competative doesn't make the basa any money!!!!

I guess we'll have to hear it str8t from the BASA powers that be,stay tuned