BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST 5

WHO IS THE TOP FIVE PLAYERS IN BASA PLEASE RESPOND

Re: BEST 5

1.Earl Bryant("Sqirrel")Boam/Breeze(GA)
2.Willie Brown GFW (TN)
3."JB" Primetime(GA)
4."Wolf" Class Act(M0)
5."Smallz" Atlanta Storm(GA)

1-Big Swole of Godfather
2-Jimmy 0f Atlanta Storm
3-Freak of East Side Players
4-Tall light skin cat of West Coast Playas
5-Smallz of Atlanta Storm, & Stephon of Derrty Squad
P.S.I've not seen Willie Brown or other great players on tha circuit. My picks are what i've seen & who where hard outs & also plays tha game like i like tha game played & last these guys are Class-Act type players!!

1. Wolf
2. Willie Brown
3. Big Swole
4. Smallz(Pound For Pound The Best)
5. JT of Prime Time

1.Cary taylor/s.s Graystone 2.Brain key/leftfield Graystone 3.Ro/the men the pitcher Graystone 4.G.P/1st and 2nd Graystone 5.D. Broach/centerfield Graystone. There you have it Graystone first all-american team,now runin tell that.

WOLF GOOD CALL YOU ARE THE FIRST MAN I HAVE SEEN CALL OUT FREAK AND HE DOES IT ALL HITS AND RUNS EVERYTHING DOWN HE IS VERY UNDER RATED

FREAK IS GOOD, BUT HE'S PLAYING IN A FOUR MAN OUTFIELD. I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM IN A THREE MAN OUTFIELD SO WE COULD COMPARE HIM TO THE GOAT. BUT UNTIL THEN, HANDS DOWN THE BEST CENTER FIELDER IS DONALD BROACH---GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!

they play four outfielders cause there infield is so good it's like they are playing five man

I AM SORRY ,BUT WHAT DOES WOLF DO WELL BESIDES HIT THE LONG BALL AND WHEN THERE GONE, HIT THEM FOR OUTS.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM SHUT ANYONE DOWN ON THE MOUND.I AM NOT HATING,I JUST DON'T SEE IT.THERE ARE TOO MANY OTHER PLAYERS WHO HIT BETTER AND THAT CAN PICK IT.JUST ONES OPINION,DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL WOLF.I WOULDN'T EVEN INCLUDE THE COMPETIVE PLAYERS THEY DON'T PLAY ENOUGH BASA BALL,BUT THE ONES THAT WERE MENTION HAVE GAME.

i guess you are right about the eastside players infield, they really showed well in both worlds.

Not taking anything from Smallz but I will take #8 shortstop for Air Mac anyday.

1.SMALLZ- ATL STORM THE BEST PLAYER ON THE CIRCUIT GREAT PERSON ON AND OFF THE FIELD WHATS HAPPENING PARTNER ONE OF THE BEST LEADER IN THE WORLD PERIOD.
2.JIMMY-ATL STORM ONE OF THE PURE HITTERS IN ALL OF SOFTBALL CAN HIT FOR AVERAGE AND POWER WITH THE BEST OF THEM.
3.WOLF-CLASS ACT ONE OF THE BEST ALL- AROUND BALL PLAYERS PERIOD
4.TONY JOHNSON-ATL STORM MAN HE'S THE BEST DEFENSIVE PITCHER GOING.AND BACK SIDE HITTING WE WONT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT.
5.#7 CF-GRAYSTONE MAN THAT CAT CAN REALLY GO GET'EM.

Player, how can you say you cant include us in competitive because we dont play ball? What exactly does that mean? We play just as hard as the player in Rec. Maybe we dont play as many games, but if some of you'll in rec who sit on this board and talk stuff about being all that good would move up to Competitive then we would play more. So, before you go minimizing Competitive, think about that. Its not our fault that their isnt enough teams in competitive. BASA Staff, think about that! Move some of these teams up where they suppose to be. It gets really old traveling 7 and 8 hours to a tournament where there are only 5 or 6 teams in Competitive.

I had to give this one some thought but I agree with some of the same names I've seen on these lists these are in no particular order:
SMALLZ - Atl Storm (one of the toughest outs I've seen)
WOLF - Derrty Squad/Class Act (tremendous skills; tremendous competitor)
JIMMY - Atl Storm (one of the toughest lefthanded hitters I've seen)
"FREAK" - Eastside Playas (when the ball is hit his way nobody runs; the best arm I've seen other than
JO JO; he hits too)
ROOSEVELT - Xtreme/Derrty Squad (so quiet I think people forget about him; PURE HITTER/HITS SEEDS)

There are so many tough ballplayers on the circuit that it's too hard to pick just 5 but I think you'll see these names on many lists.

This is very tough to do, but here is my 5 plus some.

1a.Willie Brown @ SWOLE my favorite players @ Former TEAMMATES.
3.SS from BBQ
4.Eli Rozier from New Image OF. Dont sleep on him.
5.Tony Johnson/Smallz/Tony Mack/Joito-Blackhawks/Wolf/PT'S Pitcher/Middle INF GW Janos, Mr. Bryant.

Honorable Mention: Graystones Team, Pete, The guy with the helment, Jimmy/ATL. SS @ 2B from the MAVS. CHURCH !!!! Both Donaldsons's.

Future Star ZONE 3 ATL STORM.

THE REASON YOU KEEP SEEING THE SAME NAME IS BECAUSE THEY OR THERE BUDDIES KEEP NOMINATING THEM. THERE'S IS SHI#S LOADS OF TALENT ON THIS CIRCUT TO NAME THE FIVE BEST.GET REAL.

1. Earl Bryant- (Squirrel) By far his work speaks for itself. Can cut it on any circuit on any team. A true gentleman of the sport and a class act all way around. Awesome man of character!!!

2. JB Primetime- Defensively the best infielder who also happens to be the best outfielder in BASA. Can also hit with the best of them. Outstanding Character as well!!

3. Wolf- Derrty Ent.- Must say he's all that he's said to be. All around one of the best athlete on the circuit. Can single-handedly beat a team if pitched to... For what I've seen/heard, seems to get bashed undeservedly for being talented and well sought after by other teams.

4. Kevin ---- Primetime Only has to worry about his teammate (JB) challenging him for the title of best outfielder. When he has time to focus on softball, he will become one of, if not the best. A quiet leader, working hard at college, football, and softball.

5. It could be alot of people, but on my list it goes to Harold Lassiter of Pace. Another young talent that people know little about. At USSSA World, he wouldn't let Pace lose. Kept kitting BB's by and off our pitcher as we attacked his. And he did it the right way, never said a word, just did it!!!

Give me these five on a team and we might never lose a game with my boy Reggie Brown doing the EH'ing and the Roadrunner Bobby Williams on the mound.

If there's a sponsor out there with deep enough pockets, make this team happen!!!

PS.

I chose not to include myself. Anyone that knows me or has played with me know that the team come first. I play whatever role the team needs me to play.

For those of you who think I belong on this list, I say "THANK YOU". It makes the long hours and hard work that feel worth it!

WB #24

I can say I know a couple of the people on the list that everyone has put on here, but why would and how could you even go about naming off 5 people throughout the whole BASA? Yeah it is easy to name off friends and teammates, but its not possible. For one, I would name off the whole Godfather team. When you can do what they have done then its about team play and not individual (Whats up JB). Lets move on. Prime Time, good team again. Noway you can pick 5 out the bunch. I can go on and on with names stemming the Competitive division all the way down to Rec. My nominations go to All competitive players, all Super Rec players and all the Rec. players, men and women GREAT YEAR!!!! See you in '06.

Move over old guys, Some young and up coming stars are about to take over, so watch out in 06'. and "that's real talk" with a little "Church"

Have you guys forget about #82 from Air-Mac? I thought that he was one of the best hitters on the circuit. Give the big fella a little more time and he will be, if not the best, he'll be one of the best! Just needs more disipline, once he gets that, WATCH OUT CIRCUIT!!! It will be a new sheriff in town!!!

That Dude!

First of all it's great to see & hear from all these great ball players but there's something i wanted fans & coaches & as well as players to know about 3 ball players i was impressed mostly about. #1 willie brown, this man is as tough as they get. A first class player & can flat out hit it. I would start a team around him with no problem. #2 Smallz from the storm, a classy player, a tough out, well repected by what i saw from his teamates down here in the dirty south, & has a never die attitude. #3 Wolf of derrty squad or class-act, when derrty squad played in naptown they all came to see Nelly but they felled in love with wolf the man can hit the ball like he's throwing it ,& hits bombs as well as the best buntter i've seen, & caught a game saving diving catch in the outfield as well as pitched his tail off all in one game. To me he's the straw that stirs the drink for any team. These three ball players has made the game fun to watch & proud to be part of the basa program.

To boss,i would like to say thank you!!

I would have to agree with Boss. I would start any team with these 3 players.

This is a special shout out to class-act. Last weekend you all played in a fund raiser to help the people in New Orleans. Even though the competion was weak & from what i saw the $$ was'nt an issue to you. Wolf i came up to you & said i have a whole different out look on you & your team because of what you've did. Tonya told me you did'nt want all the 1st prize $$$ just put it to someone in New Orleans that really needs it. You & your team are first class class-act to me & her program for the rest of our lives, thank you & god bless!!

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU. IT WILL BE A BETTER SHOWING NEXT YEAR. GREAT IDEA.

Thanks for having us.

Levi i wish to say thank you for what you said, & it's fo a cause fo people that really needs help & we will be throwing a tournament next year fo that cause fo 2 grand. we'll be talking to herckle & neal soon about tha issues at hand.