BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLAYERS

I HEAR ALOT ABOUT THIS CLASS ACT, WHO PLAYS ON THIS TEAM? DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO IS ACTUALLY ON THIS TEAM THAT PEOPLE WOULD RECOGNIZE BESIDES THIS WOLF CHARACTER?

Re: PLAYERS

If you don't know who Wolf is, why do you think you would know anybody else on the team? The better question might be who are you and who would recognize you. Think of something better to post next time.

IM NOT A PLAYER, BUT AN OBSERVER. PLEASE I WASNT ASKING FOR YOU TO GET SOUR, I JUST WANT TO CHECK THIS TEAM OUT IN ACTION. I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WEBSITE FROM ANOTHER WEB LINK, AND FIND SOME OF THESE POST INTRIGUING. THE BASA SEEMS TO BE VERY INTENSE AND COMPETITVE.

That's cool. There have been a lot of trouble makers on here. They're good. Look out for them next year. They play good ball.

You must watch how you visit the BOARD, it's some clean-up members on here and they're WATCHING....that's tight..."CHURCH"

HEY PLAYER CURIOSITY KILLED THE . I ALSO SEE YOU HAVE YOUR ON THE ACT. WELL DON'T FRET OR FROWN WE'LL SEE YOU IN 06 . LOL

We are a rec team just trying to get it together that's all. This is only my 2nd year playing & class-act is just a barber shop team formed out of kinloch & wentzville!!!!1