BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Medical Alert

The Dept. of Health and Human Services has issued a Medical Alert concerning Avian flu, this is expected to kill millions, so be sure to get vaccinated

Re: Medical Alert

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO HOW THE GOVERNMEENT WORKS. ALL THE FLU SHOT IS DOING IS GIVING YOU THE FLU TO HELP THE IMMUNE SYSTEM OVERCOME THE ILLNESS WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS. IF THINK YEARS AGO, WHO NEEDED SHOTS TO CURE THE FLU. REMEMBER TV ADVERTISES DRUGS FOR EVERY SICKNESS YOU CAN IMAGINE. PRETTY SOON WE'LL BE A DRUGGED OUT COUNTRY IF WE AINT ALREADY ARE. GOVERNMENT ISSUE VACCINES DO NOT CURE, THEY IMPLODE WITH THE CHEMICAL IMBALANCES IN YOUR BODY WITH AGENTS THAT LIE DORMANT TO CONTRACT WHAT EVER ILLNESS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WILL FOLD TO. PRAY OVER YOUR WELL BEING JESUS TOOK 39 STRIPES FOR US TO BE HEALED UNDER HIS BLOOD. REMEMBER THE Y2K BUGGED THE GOVERNMENT HOAXED MOST PEOPLE WITH THAT NEVER HAPPENED? ALL THIS IS IS TO SEE JUST HOW MANY AMERICANS THEY CONTROL MENTALLY. TOMMOROW THEY CAN SAY DONT DRINK BEER BECAUSE THEY HAVE BACTERIA THAT CAN KILL YOU GON STOP DRINKING? I THOUGHT NOT. PEACE

Won't nothing come between my softball & my beer.

On a serious note, everyone please get yourself check out because you never no what you have came over and it is a good idea to see just in case. Male's continue to practice safe _ _ _!!!!!!!! Just a word of encouragement, not meant to offend anyone. Take it for what it is worth, advice....