BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women's Basketball Tournament

If there are any women who would like to put together a basketball team to participate in a basketball tournament please check in. If anyone knows of any women's basketball leagues in the Atlanta area please feel free to check in as well. I am trying to put together a Women's Basketball Tournament in the Atlanta area as well as Chattanooga Tn. We already have a league and a yearly tournament established in the Chattanooga area, we just need more participants from different cities. I would like to have a tournament maybe twice a month. All those interested please leave some type of contact information. Just another way to keep us women fine and in shape during the off season. Ball till we Fall.

Hot Girl 4 Life!!!!

Re: Women's Basketball Tournament

What up Shneka, its your girl Gina from Fla. I would love to play basketball, but that too much of a contact sport to me, you know me if someone push or over my toes, I will get hot, and be ready to someone out . You know what happening down in Macon three year ago.
I'm still on the run just playing. See you in Atl next weekend. Gina is out of here.

WELL YOU NEED TO CONTROL THAT TEMPER. ITS ALL IN FUN, AND LIKE I SAID ITS TO KEEP US WOMEN FINE AS WINE DURING THE OFF SEASON. AND YES I DO REMEMBER MACON "MIKE TYSON" LOL!!! BUT HOLLAR AT ME BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO GET THIS THING TOGETHER.

hey shneka

now thats what i'm talking about girl, just get me the info and i definitely pass it on up here in cashville, i am going to get my team together asap

You better come with it, but hey it don't matter because we both will be representing what "TENNESSEE" they need to see how we do it.
"BALL TILL WE FALL"

OH DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT GIRL, WE GOT THE "TRUTH" UP HERE IN CASHVILLE, WE WILL DEFINITELY BRING IT. ATL WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT EM

TELL IT LIKE IT IS . I WANT TO MAKE THIS THING BIG, A YEARLY THING. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS.

Shneka,

If the tournament is at least a month away. I have a team that will represent the F-L-A in a big way.

YES IT WILL PROBABLY BE A MONTH AWAY I STILL HAVE TO GET SOME THINGS TOGETHER. DON'T HAVE YOUR TEAMS TRAVELING WAY FROM FLORIDA TO GET THEIR MOUTH TORE OUT.LOL!1 I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH

NOW THATS CHURCH...

Can I play....I got GAME!!...KING OUT!!

Oh Shneka,

You better ask somebody. You are talking to the former JUCO assistant of the year with the number one recruiting class 2 years running.

I just have to find me a jitterbug to put you and that speed on lock-down.

PLEASE REMEMBER IT TAKES A TEAM TO WIN, SO I HAVE ABOUT 6 MORE HOT GIRLS THAT WILL HAVE TO BE DETAINED AS WELL, AND I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING. LIKE I SAID WE ARE ! NOW TAKE THAT TO CHURCH ON FRIDAY.!! AS MY BOY TITO WOULD SAY "NOW THATS REAL TALK"Aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!

"WORK 'EM.....HIPS RUN.... GIRL"....AAAAYYYY!!

When is your tournament in Chatt? What are the awards? Where is it played?

THATS THE SPARK IM TALKING ABOUT MAN WE'RE ABOUT TO HAVE THIS THING CRUNK IN THE ATL GIRLS REMEMBER THE 1ST PLACE TEAM IS GOING TO WALK AWAY WITH THE BREAD GET YA GAMES TIGHT SO THAT YALL CAN WIN THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

I teach seminars on Team Building

Clay, do you and your team do team building? If so what kind?

Shneka, I don't know when start, but I got up with Zone3 for , so I'm going to play next month to keep in little shape on me for next year, plus I will be doing a little and for the rest of the year to build my arms up.

Reply to Exodus 4

I teach in-house team building for our company.

All CASH GIVE AWAYS, AND THERE MAY BE OTHER AWARDS AS WELL. SO TO ALL "BRING IT ON"
NOW THATS WHAT? REAL TALK"

ARE THERE ANY ATL WOMEN INTERESTED? IF SO PLEASE CHECK IN OR LEAVE SOME CONTACT INFO.

DON'T BE SCARED.

Again, when and where is your tournament played in Chatt????? My sister plays but lives closer to Chatt than Atl.

I am trying to get it where we will have maybe four different locations. Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville, and Tallahassee. These were the areas where I recieved the most responses. Trying to keep it a little like BASA softball, you know with the traveling aspect. Hoping to get the first tournament going by November. A big THANKSGIVING BASH. I will try and have a website up ASAP.

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!