BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ms Persian #22

What up Ms Persian , are we hoopin this year, or what? if so get at me and i will get a team together?

Re: Ms Persian #22

Girl anything to burn the pounds, I'm down...

Hey Davida if you know of other teams in your area maybe we can try to put together a tournament or something so we can show yall how the Hot Girls ball. . I'm working on trying to get a tournament in Atlanta. Let me know something.

I'M DOWN NEKA, JUST GET ME SOME INFO!!!

SEEN #7 at Disney any of yall going to Vegas!Yall got a good team keep on stroking&gloving.If not in Vegas see yall on the circut next summer!!!!!!!!!!
Yall stay sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the love, but unfortunately our season is over until next year. I am playing co-ed now? Who do you play for? (kc?)

Hey, what's the left fielder's name that plays for GA Mix?

HER NAME IS BEEZ #5

Oh, okay, now I know her name. She be clowning people under a certain name and she make's me laugh when she pushes their button....

Tell her to hit me up... ...just joking...

OH SO YOU TRIED TO SET ME UP HUH... , ITS COOL, BUT TO BE QUITE HONEST, SHES HAS PUT HER NAME UP ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS.
MY GUESS IS THAT SHE PUTS UP HER #5 WHEN SHES TIRED OF SPELLING EVERYTHING OUT. THATS MY GIRL THOUGH, SHES COOL PEOPLES ...WHAT UP TEAMMATE!!!!

I play for c/51 when im in STL,Have been playing for the CRUNCHBERRIES!!!!!!!! It's a traveling team
for the most part,We got Vegas,Cali,Az left to go looking forward to the trips.HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!1

So what were your teams colors, i was just wondering b/c you had stated that you saw me in orlando, just trying to put a face with a team

Naw, I didn't try to set you up. She told me who she was when we were chatting back and forth one day. She is a trip though. I just didn't know her name, but I know her face.

I KNOW, JUST MESSING WITH YA

Re: Nashville Finest #21

Do some work girl, I need for you to sit down and do some work, yo sista..

#7,

BALL OR FALL

WHATS UP WITH THE ,PLEASE INFORM ME ON WHAT I HAVE LIED ABOUT???

Nashville's finest #21

WHATEVER, ALL YOUR STATEMENT TELLS ME IS THAT YOU AND MS NASHVILLE IS "NOT" DOING ANY WORK OVER THERE EITHER, ISN'T THAT RIGHT "PERISAN"

davida, what up holla at yo boy. #6 from the {D}

Our colors are purple/gray/black,We were watching yall play some team in in dark blue,At the other park away from disney.We herd so much about THE MIXX I had to see for myself,

OH OK,WELL I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHO YOU WERE, BUT THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LOVE (GA MIXX 2005 BASA WORLDS CHAMPS)

PS. GOODLUCK IN VEGAS!!!!