BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just playball

sup basa players and members,just decide to hope online and see what all this talk is about. Mainly I want to say that next year should be a great year for basa softball because of the new team being put together and old ones that are being coming back. Next should be great because of new rivals that are been made between older vets and the younger players. But I hope we all remember that this is just a game and can stop lacing out at players and teams. Anyway have fun and spoken for the younger players {dear vets bring yall oxygen tanks} lol just having vets much rep I enjoy push myself to the limit when playing against yall It give me something to shoot for and makes me better feel free to reply all replies are welcome holla

Re: Just playball

hey sup just read your messege u have a good point, I think i saw u play in Alabama thats if u start for the jellyboys joking u have a lil game i'm from the Atl. Hit me back sometime peace

SUP basa cat thanks for replying back and yes I start for the JBZ[jelleyboyz]. What team u play for and did u play in alabama.

WELL IM FROM ATLANTA BUT I REALLY DONT PLAY BALL. I PLAY WITH A CHURCH LEAGUE DOWN HERE ALSO I DIDNT PLAY IN THE ALABAMA I JUSTED WATCHED.

Thats cool keep playing maybe u will join the big boys one day its all good. What teams are playing indoor in the lou. Hit me up