BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
City Hitter's

Not for the whole team just a few players. I didn't know that some of you all were that shallow. If Chunga is as bad as lil kevin say's, why is lil kevin insulting him, for some reason seems like lil kevin has a problem with the guy. Lil kevin, I expected more out of you as a person and a ball player. I'm curious, what did he do to you. Because you said some incriminating things about the guy. I hope your proud and is your ego boosted now.Remember what goes around comes around.

Re: City Hitter's

MAN LOOK I'M NOT TRIPPING OFF LIL KEVIN, ANYMORE IF HE FEELS HE HAS TO FALSIFY INFO OVER THE NET THEN SO BE IT. THIS IS JUST A GAME AND THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS JUST FOR ****'S AND GRINS BUT IF LIL KEVIN REALLY HAS APROBLEM WE CAN SETTL IT ON THE DIRT. THIS SOFTBALL HOOPLA. I DON'T CREATE ENEIMIES THEY CREATE THEMSELVES. LIKE YOU SAY THAT'S CHURCH

don't take it personal chunga because you know lately you haven't been able to hit a with a call me

GHOST YOUR RIGHT I HAVEN'T BEEN HITTING LIKE ****. BUT YOU THAT WANT LAST LONG. DUDE I'M NOT TRIPPING OFF OF THAT ****, HEY WHAT'S UP WITH YOU.

THAT'S LIL KEVIN AND CHUNGA'S MESS, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CITY HITTERS. TUFO

Why City Hitters not playing in Benefit tourny I'm sure yall got enough voted in for jo jo ceremony.

What team do you play #9.....and are you playing

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT INDIVIDUALS HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO FOCUS ON CITY HITTERS. IS YOUR TEAM GOING TO BE IN IT??

Just as much time as yall focus on awards #2 is your team in it.

WHOA, NOW DON'T GO AND GET YOUR PANTIES ALL IN A BUNCH!! LET CITY HITTERS GET ON THE CIRCUIT FIRST BEFORE YOU START BAD MOUTHING. I KNOW WHAT IT IS......YOU WANNA PLAY WITH THE HITTA'S DON'T U? WHAT POSITON DO U PLAY AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO......WON'T HAPPEN!!

Nope....I'm working on another Project!!

Gotham City well put and I will see you tonight(Saturday) at Coach Willie's wife(MArci Ann) party. Ghost and Changa she said to inform you guys that the party is at the Postal Hall on S. Broadway. The theme for the party is Western attire. So Joe Lee get that old country cowboy hat u wears and the runned down boots and ride your little chubby adopted son(Changa) to the party. See you guys at the party.........Peace