BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Real Talk: Don't take it personal,just take your SHOTS.......

I'll just sit back and read for 2day, so go ahead do what you do,and have "CHURCH" with it,because If you want 2 post...positive or negative.....here's the Post for you, HATERS,CONGRATULATERS,and MOTIVATORS...and CONFUSION HUMANS......don't stop now...."CHURCH"

Re: Real Talk: Don't take it personal,just take your SHOTS.......

Hmmmmmm.....Chunga, why do you allow ghost 2 soup your head up ,you get yourself all worked up and now WHAT!! I really think NKO isn't even trippin off you, as I recall YOU had some choice words for NKO,and ALL the talk came from your BOY GHOST,it was funny then...now you all CHOKED on the matter, In other words GO 2 the source,before you make a PROBLEM...and this is "REAL TALK", maybe,you DO have something against my Potna...But I have no problem,but I speak my mind...."CHURCH"

WELL #2 I'M NOT CHOKED UP ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT YO BOY AND I, I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL. REAL TALK, HE SHOULD HAVE UNLEASHED ON WHO LEASHED ON HIM. I TAKE IT THAT HE WAS SCARED OF GHOST, OR HE THOUHGT GHOST WAS NOT GOING TO SHARE HIS AFTER HE FINISHES HIS . #2 LIL KEVIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN COOL WITH ME. THE WAS CLEAR AFTER HE ME ON LINE. HE WAS AIRING DIRTY . THEY SAY THE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE . #2 YOU COOL WITH ME. !!!!!! NOW THAT'S CHURCH . HOLLA BACK

GET YOUR

GET YOUR STRAIGHT I DON'T GIVE ABOUT SOMEBODY GETTING UNLESS THEY DRINK ALL MY KEVIN AND CHANGA STOP AND START

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.

I don't think NKO is going for it....that's my dog and ghost you tried with Wolf and I,now it's NKO and #3......I wonder who's next...... "CHURCH"

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH KEVIN AND CHANGA, I'M
NOW I DID TRY TO FIND OUT WHO WAS THE BETTER PITCHER OR BUT I NEVER GET PERSONAL