BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who remember the Days of STEELE bats.....youngsters stay away from this one..

I'm a young old G...

Re: Who remember the Days of STEELE bats.....youngsters stay away from this one..

I still remember when this bat came out. This was the bat when Supreme Explosion was running BASA. Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting

Re: Who remember the Days of STEELE bats.....youngsters stay away from this one..

4SHO

I know DETROIT remember these days, We had many,many,many battles, much respect 2 my peeps in D-Town....."CHURCH"

Still got mine. I remember using mine at the 1st BASA world in battlecreek. Hey remember those powerdomes

I remember when Dirk first endorsed this bat. He played for Steele back in the day. Ask Wolfe he met him and knew him.

I still have mine. It is black with the silver STEELE writing on it.