BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PTI:Breaking "CHURCH" and "REAL TALK"......aka Elliot Davis...behind the scene

First, sorry it took so long....But,I had a talk with one of the POWERS that PAY players that have a great tourney.....and it went like this,Hey,what's Crackin? So you paying players and how much? answer: WHAT?? No one really gets paid...it's like this if you bat a high ave., or have a great tourney,you might get $25 ,and that's if you need gas 2 go home...and which was cool ,because I told him I had assume different like the majority of you had...so I say: If....you have 13 players and 8 hit over 700....how would you distribute the $$$...answer... Man,ain't nobody really getting paid !?? HUH...So,believe what you wish...I SEE DIFFERENT,because I heard from the source....And Now,it's been alot of hating,and unhappy people in the LOU,about this AWARD ceremony which has not arrived yet , if YOU feel someone should be nominated then DO IT and quit,downing the next because your BOY is not own...why don't you vote him THEN....anybody..."REAL TALK"and If you know someone that should be nominated from a ESTL team vote....they're FAMILY 2.....And GHOST,maybe they should keep you off more often,because when you can't play....you get all"PERRY MASON"on US looking for sympathy ,And then come back on with the SAME bull,... ,And #3classact,you know it's a shame how you post and run and hide and think everyone is attacking you....their not!! IN other words: KEEP the BOARD and FANS and Players ,.......I'm RICK JAMES **T**!!! and that's "CHURCH"

Re: PTI:Breaking "CHURCH" and "REAL TALK"......aka Elliot Davis...behind the scene

CHURCH, WHEN AND WHERE IS THE AWARD CEREMONY GOING TO TAKE PLACE?

Re: PTI:Breaking "CHURCH" and "REAL TALK"......aka Elliot Davis...behind the scene

It won't be CROWNS and I'm sure not Carr Square,but there's nothing wrong with the SQUARE..."CHURCH" never go wrong with BYOB... ,but I will let you all know the location.....not now though

TAKE YOUR TIME AND GET IT RIGHT. BE LOOKING FOR THE CITY HITTERS AWARDS PARTY SOON. CHURCH.

What kind of awrds could the City Hitters be giving out

tITO YOU LOVE TO HATE ON ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE ME , I NEVER MENTION YOU BUT EVERY CHANCE YOU GET YOU MENTION ME