BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
State of Softball

BASA a few days ago I posted a message. It did not disrespect anyone, it didnt use foul language or even expletives and beeps, I called no one by name and it was just stating an opinion - my message was not posted. Can you tell me why that is? Other folks get on here, rant, rave, call each out talk about teams and players negatively, even to the point where YOU have to step in. I didnt do that I simple stated what I know to be the truth and was asking that each of us look within ourselves and ask how we want to be remembered. Whats Up?

Re: State of Softball(GHOST)

Ghost.....nice try.....

Re: State of Softball

When you say the state of softball in BASA you are generalizing. Your statement would call into question a whole lot of innocent ball players that play to simply have fun. This board is intended to be more like ESPN than Jerry Springer.

We have stated before that character assasination will not be tolerated. Questioning an individual's or teams ability to play is simply smack talk. There have been a lot more posts deleted than yours, just ask around.You and everyone else need to keep that in mind.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
BASA

Re: State of Softball

TITO THAT WAS NOT MY REPLY