BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HERE I AM

lAST WEEKENT THE BROWNS GOT BY 1843, IWAS WAITING FOR THEM TO TELL THAT AND AS FOR MY BOY CHURCH HE GOT BY THE CHURCH LEAGUE TEAM AND THEY MADE HIM

Re: HERE I AM

whats up Joe Lee and where have you been.

GHOST YOUR BOY LIL KEVIN IS A HATER I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE BOARD IN AWHILE COME BACK TODAY AND HERE HE IS TALKING LIKE HE KNOWS ME THAT WELL. BUT WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT CAT. HE KEEPS CONFUSION GOING. I HAVEN'T NEVER SEEM SO MUCH ANIMOSITY TOWARDS A PLAYER FROM ANOTHER BALL PLAYER, FOR SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A HOBBY.

UHHH #3 you were on the board YESTERDAY..... ,so NKO,you are right!! "CHURCH"

Church i keep it real and I do not keep up confusion. That is why I am well like by everybody and you can't never say I did anybody wrong. Church i have stop responding to the Ghost/Hamburger/Fan/Class# 3 and other alias that they come on the internet under. You and others keep it real and that is real talk from the zone on Weds. Now Church hit me up at 348-2504 and maybe we can get together and kick it today. Gayle is pouring at Hurns tonight.

I'll call you once I get off work....and that'll be CRANBERRY and ABSOLUTE and a SWISWER SWEET....."CHURCH"

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE PERSONAL ATTACKS BETWEEN YOU AND CHANGA LIL KEVIN, IS IT REALLY NECESSARY, DON'T YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN SLANDER BROTHERS, GO DO SOME UNION REP WORK AND GET SOME BROTHER A JOB OR SAVE HIS JOB, STAY POSITIVE LET'S KEEP THIS ENTERTAINMENT I'M ONLY DON CORLEONE

WILL BE THERE.

Church what happened to you at Hurns and Joe Lee I do not give a **** about Chunga and he is always attacking the City Hitters and me for some reason but I know how to put that small fire out. Church I will be at tufo for the game. Joe Lee stop by if you have a pass, oops! City Hitters only pass. So you might not get in unless your cooler is full.

Re: HERE I AM(NKO)

I was blessed with some GOOD and watch CSI and baseball and went 2 ,"CHURCH"

what up Joe Lee, I was trying to get in touch with you.

my son has a football game at hazelwood east a 4, catch yall tomorrow