BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HATER'S

First of all I would like to take this time out to say THANK YOU to BASA for allowing us as black people to express ourselves,as a matter of fact it shows that some of us have more typing skills than ball playing skills .I've been playing this game for more than fifteen years and never had I seen so much hating on a person or team like I have since this board was introduce.I wish that BASA could set up some kind of system that would automactially throw out any negitive comment directed toward a person or team,but I know there's know such system.We have lost some very good people over the years FRED JONES(ATL.STAR),1-9 JACKSON(NEW IMAGE),K.KEY(GFM/WORTH) just to name a few to not show LOVE.Your opinion on a subject is one thing,hating on something or somebody is another.Lets try to direct our comment more positive when we express ourselves on this board,and not let our true color come out.NOW THAT'S REAL TALK.Let me hear from all the regulars.I'm POUNDS#00 AND I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HATER'S

POUNDS WELL SAID BUDDY WE AS A WHOLE HAS GOTTEN A LITTLE OUTRAGEOUS BUT I ALSO MUST ADMIT THAT IT GET IT CRUNK BABY SO WE MIGHT NEED TO LET THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BABY.

I will agree with you on that. Like I say this morning on the board, life is too short to worry about other people. That bad when you have to e-mail other player just to get your point across to them without someone hating on you. If you don't have anything good to say, I will advice you to keep it to yourself. One thing about Gina, she keep it real and can back her herself up , watch out now . I'll holla. Gina has left the building .

While you all make good points, you have to remember that you can't take life too seriously. It has been said on here several times that most of what you see is entertainment and fun. Electronic trash talk is all it is. Trash talk is a part of BASA. Everybody's opinions of what going overboard is may be different, but I say as long as it doesn't get too outrageous, let people have a little fun. You have the freedom of not reading it just like the people who write it have the freedom to write it.

Jody..Now you know I Love you to Life! Don't take this board so serious. It's only talk and you know We as a people love to talk trash. So just let it ride. When it gets to a point when peoples lives are being threathened then this board needs to be shut down. The moderators do a pretty good job of deleting what needs to be deleted. One of the reasons I like playing on the circuit is the trash talk or hating as some people would call it. So dont comsume yourself with the negative comments. If you notice, the people making the negative comments never put their name or team they play with.

GOOD POINT!! and best believe WE'RE ,"CHURCH"

#2 I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR BOY. BUT SOME STRANGE REASON I THOUHGT YO BOY AND I WAS COOL BUT HE TAKES HIS COMMENTS TO THE EXTREME. YOUR RIGHT I LOG ON TO SEE YOUR INTERVIEW. MADE MY COMMENT AND GOT OFF.I DON'T HAVE ANIMOSITY TOWARDS LIL KEVIN BUT HE'S MAKING IT REAL PERSONAL. NOW THAT'S REAL TALK CHURCH

Maybe,it's not you......whatever it is WORK IT OUT or YOU REALLY don't have 2 respond,goes for NKO 2,....he's busy trying 2 get this FRAT thing started and Ghost and YOU or maybe not....or posting CRAZY and CONFUSION....and somethings I can't stop....So turn around and walk away.....no one hurt....PEACE!! and you might need 2 talk 2 GHOST...he's really your name when you say you're ,WE KNOW DIFFERENT....."CHURCH"