BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

Hello and hope you all enjoyed my interview,just kept it me,"CHURCH" and I know some of you saw that TEAM at the end and was dang!!.....3xchamp,that one was for you....Now,I have been seating and reading and I must say some of you females are truly,truly,off the chain,But it's good though, at least you're human,And 2 set the record straight,....DERRTY is not looking 2 sponsor a team,we have a team, WE'RE JUST ADDING 2IT,so please stop with the hating and give the "LOVELY LADIES" a chance, not saying we won't win a title,but they may be your next BASA team IDOLS.... .....REAL TALK.....and it's been truly some bizarre conflicts on here lately,what's the problem?? If someone wants 2 play for a team,allow em'2,we're all GROWN ,congradulate ,I like the way teams are posting and keeping "CHURCH",but SOME need 2 just SHUT the FUNK Up ,ain't won but still wants 2 be known,you have all winter 2 step your level up and prove the circuit wrong if you can....And dancing , We know it was you posting false info about betting crunch berries against class Act....you COWARD don't hide now,you and me have business, but first maybe you need 2 read that PROFILE and pay close attention 2 the end...THAT"S REAL TALK...and the PICTURE,I bet you could not carry ONE BAG......and there you have my "CHURCH" 2 you from #2"CHURCH"

Re: "CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

That's my BRO' ,keep it real...and you actually mademake SENSE..hmmmmmm...KING OUT!!

AMEN

NOW THAT'S CHURCH ON A TUESDAY

LOL , what the dang deal! I go to class today and the is off the chain... . So much hating going on between women, . "CHURCH", what the deal.... , hey I guess it's motivation for the day...

I'll wait till next week....

"BAMBINO"AKA #2THAT PICTURE IS FIRE STILL HAVE MINE POSTED UP. 'OL SKOOL 4SHO