BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling St Louis Rec teams

Yo it seems to be still warm....so the browns..jelly...and who ever on our level lets play a round robin put in like $150 and winner takes the pot...call me if interested Dre YD#2

Re: Calling St Louis Rec teams

When? Dre, you already know that we in. Poochie say when? Thats a good idea. You said you was going to do something like that earlier this year.

You guys need to hang your spikes up for the year and let your body rest. I know that in most tournaments you guys played only three games and you all are trying to gets some games in but lets face it it is the off season and if you want to watch some ball cheer for the home team (ST Louis Cardinals, GO Redbirds). Now since you have heard a word & is in my zone get the #### out.

To: NKOZONE (KEVIN, IMPACT (ST.LOUIS CITY HITTERS)

Hey Kevin,

What is up? Listen you did not tell me what size to get for the flack jacket.

I got everything else for off-season but the jacket.

Yo Dre, what happened to y'all coming to KC last weekend?

man we been through this with yall vets...we rest erry day....we gonna rest from the first day of cold to the last day of cold...we like having fun in this game....we like kids we keep going....and tell you people to call you but the flat jacket. ..and get off my post. peace YD out

We had some people that couldn't go...so no need of going there and using being short gamed like Cruchberries....

yo Dre tell poochie to look for a park as well...and I am going to call jelly em' to see if dey wanna play! man so st louis!

LOL. Smart move. Crunchberries ain't learned their lesson yet. They still talking.

DRE THAT'S A GREAT IDEA TO HAVE A MONEY TAKE ALL ROUND ROBIN. HEY POST WHERE YOU'LL MIGHT HAVE THIS GALLA. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL NEXT YEAR.

We can play ouy there at Black Jack Park. Them fields always empty, and they dont cost **** for real.

C/51 SPANK YALL N NELLY TOURNY

Female player #80 you have to get the size that best fits you. I can't tell you what size because I do not no your size. Send a picture to nkozone@yahoo.com and I will need you to help put that pledge together for the frat. Thankks and holla back, no disrespect dre(young dudes)