BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT HAPPEN TO CLASS-ACT IN K.C. LAST WEEKEND?

WHAT HAPPEN?

Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO CLASS-ACT IN K.C. LAST WEEKEND?

Started raining Saturday. They tried to get the tourney in, but couldn't I guess. They tried to start back up yesterday morning. Don't know if they stuck around or not. Wolf, where ya at? Tell 'em what happened.....The Act looked pretty good the game I saw against Crunchberries. Had the weather held up for the whole day, they would have been tough to beat.

MY TEAM FROM ST.L CAME UP HERE & WE PLAYED JUST TWO GAMES. THE TOURN WAS REAL UNORGANIZED & MY BOYS WAS TOLD IT WAS A ONE DAYER BUT THEY MADE IT A 2 DAYER. THE ONLY THING WE DID WAS PLAYED CRUNCHBERRIES (DANNY MANNINGS TEAM) & DID THEM IN 20-5 PLAYED ANOTHER & WAS WINNING IN THE 5TH UNTIL THE RAINS CAME. SO WE DROPPED OUT & WENT TO GO SEE OUR TEAMMATE FIGHT IN A TITLE BOUT IN TOPEKA KANSAS & WON THE BELT BY K.O. IN THE 3RD RD. 14-0-12KO'S GOOD JOB LIL MARK, CLASS-ACT'S 2ND BASEMEN & OUTFIELDER OF 06.

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO THA WINNAS IN NASHVILLE LAST WEEKEND. TITO GREAT INTERVIEW, & GOOD TOURN. WE WENT TO K.C. JUST TO SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WE PLAYED 1 & 1/2 GAMES. I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS OUT THERE & I SAW ENOUGH!!! BE IN COLUMBIA THIS WEEKEND!! P.S. TO ALL THA COED TEAMS IF YOU'R LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PLEYER THAN HOLLA. #2 GIVE ME A RING.

WOLF GIVE ME A CALL ASAP!!

Wolf and the other STL teams don't give up on KC. That was a throw together fundraiser tournament that was affiliated with the local NSA director who hardly anybody deals with. We're trying to build here and we are going to have to depend on our brothas the other side of the state to help us. The 4 or 5 teams from here that are good enough to compete come to the Lou 3 or 4 times a year. If we could get the same support from you guys, we could make the whole state stronger. I know you guys shelling Crunchberries like you did doesn't make a strong case. The other game wouldn't have been any better. But we have to start somewhere. Hopefully we'll have better to offer next year.

Wolf give a call in about an hour...."CHURCH"

TO THA K.C. CAMP I KNOW THA DEAL WITH O BOY, I'M SURE THA LOU FAMILY WILL HELP OUT. I'M GOING TO ALWAYS SHOW MY SUPPORT TO K.C. & I'VE ALWAYS HAVE. I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT HOW THA TOURN WAS RAN, THA THING IS YOU'R TRYING. I WISH YOU WELL & I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN CLASS-ACT'S TOURN NEXT YEAR. p.s. WE WILL HAVE A TOURN FO THA LADIES TEAM ALSO!!

Cool. You'll have KC's finest there. Where dem Young Dudes at? They pulled a last minute no show.

Wolf what positions you have open so far, I see you have 5 white dudes thats 2 to many.. what you going to do? I see you bring in the talent but with everyone you have had sofar you have enough to feild 3 football teams. who is a lock on yo team now.

WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!

Just you! or you not talking..

Just put it this way, i'm studying tha game right now.

This is Tee Bee the coach of the Crunchberries.I and 7 starters did not attend this B/S tournament this past weekend.I only had 4 of my 2006 squad there.If you want to play my full squad for $$$$$$ fill your hole.Put up or shut up$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.GAME ON.CRUNCHBERRIES STYLE.

Why would you have a tourney by home and not have seven of your starters.Sounds like an excuse to me. You got handled and we were missing about half of our team also.Play ball! Save your money and just win tournaments.Or you can just mail it cause gas is retarded,no offense.

DAM T.B. I didn't know it was like that. First of all I have alot of respect for your teammates and I don't really know you, but I would love to take yo money because I heard yo money was good money. I guess you thought since this was a b/s tournament that you could have anybody rep. crunchberries and win. SORRY! Regardless of who wasn't there and who was there you got short gamed. You know where to find us, we will be in columbia this weekend. So bring tiny and the dancing bear and we'll show him how he can really dance on the mound. P.S. Sorry U couldn't win the b/s tournament, and request to play us first game this weekend.

Hey Crunchberries I will put up the money for Class Act in Columbia if you guys dare to play them... You name the price....

How can you talk about my boy TB when you are recruiting men in K.C area.I know personally if you play the crunchberries with their full squad.They will whip your St. Louis Butts.Holla back.

Doug meyer how about 2g $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to highfor you? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I PUT MONEY ON THE BERRIES, FROM WHAT I SEEN WOLF COULDNT BEAT THEM WITH THERE REGULARS

BET IT IS ON 2 grand -816-350-3758 ask for Donny Payne the tournament is at rainbow in columbia. My name is Doug you can call me at 314-267-0605

Wolf: If you want 2 get that money from them....I WANT A PIECE OF THOSE G's.....Let's DO THIS.....and you will never hear from them again..."CHURCH"

I hear you Tito.They need some funds.But remember we are not that stupid.We can shave and alter bats 2.But play straight up w/o them they dont have a clue on hitting.And the 2006 circuit will prove that.They want make it pass the 2nd rd. in the world w/o them alter bats.They aint nothing but talk and a joke 2 us.

So your not going to do it because??????

we are doing it. trying to get some bakground info.on you to see if your $$$$$$$$$$$$ is as big as yo mouth.. CHURCH

I'm backing them because you not with US,and if you down one,you down us ALL, but, don't avoid the question....do you want this A$$ kicking now, before the weather breaks or you just faking a play-offs run like KC ROYALS....oooohhhh......WELL...WE"RE WAITING......

Bet still on with you Doug.Your pennies can fit in just like anybody else.And why it has 2 be Columbia.What Wolf need Bosco and the 4 state area 2 help him.He got enough time 2 recruit.Ask him after he do that how long before they break up again.

Alright Tito.Game on You dont need fact you gonna get the truth now St. louis aint nothing but a joke like the Cards.And the Royals have the ring your Cards dont Why cause we took it from them.Just like we gonna take your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and heart.

they are playing a tournament in Columbia. We could take a side field a play it.. Im go for it. I run a team called County Jail Softball out of STL and I own a business so dont question.. YOu scared of Bosco!!! Wolf dont even have him playing.... look it up

Crunchberries ain't won anything all year. Why are they talking now? They have a different squad every tournament. I guarantee you he's on the phone right now trying to recruit people and fly them in for the tournament or whatever. I might have to drive to Columbia just to see this one.

Royals have rings!!!! LOL thats funny. they have one.. WE HAVE 9!!!!!!!-- i dont know much of BASA butI do know that the lou has more rings also

I just talked 2 TB and Perk.We cant play yall this weekend in Columbia.And its not because we scared.We are not softball junkies that has 2 play every weekend.If you want 2 play us 4 whatever amount of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ meet us in Las Vegas Oct21 &22.PS.Last time I check Hilton Sport Book had the Crunchberries as a 2 to 1 favorite.

Listen, first of all you've never beat class-act, & 2 why all this huffing & puffing.I talked to T.B. on tha phone & he told me that he does'nt no how to use tha net or tha board. He told me who was making all this rackod. So it's a shame that you have to do all this just to get some attention from (OHIO)!!!! I hope you all tha best in Vegas & we will cross paths again soon. We broke up because i was on vacation, so you can save tha threts because tha LOU feeds off targets like yourselves. Win something even if it's a b/s tournament, just win something as a team & not no ALL-TOURNAMENT AWARD!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU SOON DANCING BEAR!!

first off Mr Wolfe, i haven't said anything about a bet or playing you or anything on this discussion..for your info i've played at every level there is,not bragging just truth..i have heard some great things about you as well as church,just having a little fun posting,trying to spark some interest..

if the truth be known im a little jealous of you both rolling with nelly's squad,i think it would be a blast to pitch for his squad because of the crowds, and thats when i perform my best..so lets keep this fun..

i hear you have some rings,and so do i so lets appreciate each others games..much love Bear

Only a man who's won many title and still respect the game speaks like that. Mr. Dancing Bear I have never seen you play, but I respect you. What you posted just lets me know ypur ego is in check, and your extremely humble. Are you playing in Columbia this weekend and if so let me know, I will attend to support you. FAN

Well...finally the BEAR has spoken...So you're jealous of Wolf and Myself,we're honored... ,Still will see you on the DIRT.....keep working harder...."CHURCH"

To fan, how can you respect something you hav'nt even seen? that statement sounded like self promoted again!! but at tha same time it's all entertainment fo some & tha others i think take it personal.

Iwas there and I know who band wagon 2 jump on.I know their players personally and they can get down.I been 2 most of their tournaments where as if they would of had their full squad,which majority of them has jobs they have 2 attend.But that will be taken care of in 2006 circuit cause I will handle that.And my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4 do talk.

Why did'nt yo team make it to sunday @ tha world? what happen this time, you did'nt have all yo players again? or may be it was a b/s tournament again!!!! did yo team win tha Supreme Challenge? or even tha black state tournament. Why is it that yo team is suppose to win in Vegas, because you have mo white players than black? these are Q's i need to understand because before tha world on this board, nobody heard a word from this camp but only about a dancing bear & why now after everythings over with???????????????

One more thing, to tha K.C. fan if you watch what you type on tha board than we would'nt be having this convo right now. Why answer some elese statement unless you'r also tha fan called (spoken like a true champ) i'll let you put both statements together & you tell me what to believe about seeing someone & not seeing tha same person.

And your right Mr. Wolf everything is over 4 this year.Im looking ahead at the 2006 circuit.And $$$$$$$$$$$ is nothing but a thing 2 me.A nd your team did not impress me either in the world.

Class-Act or DERRTY SQUAD?

Havent you left Dertty Squad.To put your Class Act back on the Map.Then you dont 2 prove it 2 me prove it in the world circuit 2006.Now that should pump you up.Not me.But my money is still on he Crunchberries in 2006.

What do i have to prove? i won 4 worlds,mvp's,hr titles,all tourn teams, pitched a no hitter,hit hwy 55,improved tha 5 man, work with players on there games,played major ball,brought more white players in tha lou to tha black circut,won 34 games in a row & 14 tourn in a row also. My teams been in tha news paper,tha first team to win back to back,played when it was just one hr hitter on tha team in tha basa,been payed greatly, first player to pitch with two pitchers on tha mound at tha same time & i'm tha hatest player as well as tha most respected player in tha black & white circut in tha lou. So what tha hell i have to prove to you or anyone else? but i do all this with a smile.And that's trulllllly (CHURCH)

Dam wolf we got the picture!!

Mr.Wolf That was then and this is now.What you alway gonna revisit your past.Then you will never win another thing in present 2 the future.Now bet that.

I still have not seen or heard anything that Crunchberries has won to justify any of this talking. Just like a Jayhawk. Can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Kansas Fan, that was for you.

This is my last statement to you what have i won since? I've been on vacation fo tha last 2 1/2 years & since coming home this year i've won 8 tourn with Derrty Squad & with Class-Act i've won 7 tourn. So that's 15 chips this year coming back. So since you'r so much about $$$$$ i bet what ever you got that Crunchberries did'nt win that many total in tha years i was gone. How many have you all won this year??? NO-NO NO my bad i mean how many have you made it to sunday? peace K.C. fan you need to get it together & show me a resume of yo team!!!!!! & man, win something soon!!

Like that in you Player.But I aint scared like all these other impersonater haters.My pockets going to always be there for KANSAS and The Crunchberries.Nothing but love and $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them.

Wait a minute, you are a hater, & you are impersonating someone else. Your real name is'nt K.C. fan so in K.C. you can be anyone in yo town. This board is about who's real so if you'r a realist than who are you really? yo name that people know you by, & i know it's not kc fan!!!!!!!!!

I hear you Mr. Wolf see you in 2006.Then holla at me.

A die hard fan to the end. It's all good. It's your $$$$ to waste, so go ahead by all means.

My nane is'nt st.l fan or crunchberry softball killa. It's Curtiss (WOLF) Wilson #24

HEY K-C CITY HITTERS WILL VISIT YOUR TOWN IN '06. KEEP ME POSTED .(314)267-8917) TUFO.

Im the sponsor that keeps them in pocket where ever they go.

Im the sponsor that keeps them in pocket where ever they travel and go.And thats 4 life.

My name is'nt ST.L fan or Crunchberry softball killa!! it's Curtiss (WOLF) Wilson) #24 ST.L Class-Act CEO-FIELDGENERAL-TEAMSCOUT-I HIRE THEM-I FIRE THEM

Im the CEO.I have managers to fire and hire players.Thats what Mr.Berry and Perk is getting $$$$$$$$$$ 4.

ALL THIS TALKING CAN B DONE, BUT THE GAME HAS TO B PLAYED BETWEEN THE LINES,THAT WILL PROVE IT ALL!!!!
WHAT UP WOLF

Is that Danny Manning behing that Kansas Fan handle?

No. you holla at me in 06!

ok

Stop hating Kansas Fan. Put your money where your mouth is.

ok!!

alright!!

so what

ok!!