BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YALL DONT KNOW

ALL I READ FROM STL TEAMS ARE INNER CITY RIVALS THE BROWNS AND JELLY BOYS ETC. YALL ARE SO STUPID WORRYING ABOUT EACH OTHER WHEN THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS KICKING OTHER CITYS ASSES IN OUT OF TOWN TOURNAMENTS. GEORGIA AND OTHER CITIES ARE RUNNING THE TABLES. NO DISRESPECT TO CHURCH AND YOUR CITY BUT DOES YOUR CITY'S NEXT GENERATION OF SOFTBALL PLAYERS HAVE THEIR MINDS RIGHT? WHY BET SOMETHIN WHEN YOU CAN WIN SOMETHIN. ONLY STL PEOPLE KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR CITY. WHEN YOU WHEN A TOURNAMENT THE WHOLE SOFTBALL COMMUNITY KNOWS.WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE. GET REAL FOLK. STL HAS DEFINITLY LOST ITS EDGE. AT ONE TIME I MYSELF DID NOT WANT TO PLAY AGAINST A TEAM FROM STL FIRST IN A TOURNAMENT, BUT NOW EASY WIN. AND I BET STL TEAMS WONT BE NO STRONGER NEXT YEAR THAN THEY WAS THIS YEAR.

Re: YALL DONT KNOW

man yah play softball all year round down thurr and yall still have problems beating us thats bad

SCOOORRREEEBOAAAARRD!!!!!!!!!!

None,Taking....But you are right about ONE,You must WIN outside, 2 get reckonize inside,BUT,let them talk it's all fun....maybe you should rep yo own STATE,CITY...whatever....So please allow the Younger Gen. 2 do they're THANG and QUIT...CLICKING on if you don't want 2 read it.....SIMPLE MAN......"REAL TALK" AND "CHURCH"....Now, watch yourself, you just made yourself a TARGET of MANY...please feel free 2 respond,and they will respond....you have NO PASS...