BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prime Time

Please call me at 404-909-0815 as soon as possible. I also left a message on your voice mail.

Re: Prime Time

Sorry the above message is for Hercle Ivey.

how can i reach u

See 1st post!

I'm confused about something & i hope someone & this is also to the basa staff. Is'nt prime time from East ST L. The same prime time that won the worlds 4-timms in a row? so how is it that another team can take or borrow another teams title that has'nt won anything. There should be some kind of rule about ownership. the real primetime has a great resume,so why claim another teams fame & name??

Your right primetime fan the real primetime is from EAST ST. LOUIS ASKED CAREY,NELL,AND HERCLE. and that is church

I'm good friends with cindy, nett,mona,reflaye,sharresse,candy,tracy,gina,janice,clem,& petra. I do agree to this statement & there should be a rule that if you win tha world than you should own your basa team name!!!!!!!

Please allow me to clear up some confusion. Prime Time Softball Club is a Georgia team. We play in Men's Competitive, A and Major division. We mainly play in BASA and USSSA Associations. This team was established in 1989. World Championship record as follow:

2001 BASA
2002 SSAA
2002 WSA
2002 USSSA
2004 BASA
2004 USSSA

Finished in the top 3 or 4 since the year 2000 in both BASA and USSSA associations. Hope this clear up some confusion.

There was also a VERY GOOD women's team from East St. Louis that was named Primetime and they won a couple of titles. They have played togther in a few years now. So all are correct on this post.

It's kind of difficult to own a name when you are no longer competing under that name. As stated above the MEN'S Primetime has also established quite a record for themselves and have the same rights to ownership of the team name and are in continuing use of the name to date.

Inc. the name and it's yours. Anyone that uses your name would have to pay you a fee.

This solves the problem.