BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION:REAL TALK..(LADIES ONLY) "LOVELY LADIES" by.DERRTY..need players:

We're putting a Ladies Team 2gether and We have 8 spots and 2 of the spots we NEED pitchers....And this is REAL TALK...."CHURCH"

Re: ATTENTION:REAL TALK..(LADIES ONLY) "LOVELY LADIES" by.DERRTY..need players:

This real....no JOKES.....I have spoken 2 powers that be, and it's all GOOD..."CHURCH"

WHAT LOCATIONS WILL THESE LADIES HAVE TO BE FROM.

The best on the circuit are in the Dirty South.

If it's within reach come get it....and If you're not local..it's all good,everyone else have out of towners,in other words, it doesn't matter...just have SKILLS,and be able 2 travel....."CHURCH"

why don't you guys just try to get one of the ladies teams that noone knows about (and can ball of course) and run with instead of having women leave their teams just to be down with DERRTY.

I TOTALLY AGREE

Most of the best teams have committed players abd have been playing together for years. What about the ST. Lou women teams that participates in Birmingham?

Actually,We.....have a nice CORE,Fresh out college Girls Softball, just looking for some Vets and People who are Great...Not trying 2 take from others,just want others 2 teach,now shall i preach?Before U knock it.....try it....BUT,if we WENT or GO all out....we'll need tryouts...and like I said 8 players and 2 of positions WE Want Pitchers and that's all, so please if you're not interested....please don't post that NERVOUS crap on this post,WE're not breaking your team up, WE're BUILDING...DERRTY...like always..."CHURCH"...if you're coming...COME...while the invite is still GOOD...."CHURCH"

when is tryouts?

I think it is great. The team I play for is also a great team and we built the team from women who played ball in High school and college. We had one or two vets but to be a great success you do not need as many Vets as you think. All you need are women who are eager to learn and a few women who know the game to teach to others and have the heart to win. That makes for a great mold and you will see that you will have GREAT SUCCESS.

The CORE is in PLACE....and Thanks for your input on "how 2 build a team","CHURCH" smile #7 it'll be alright.....

I'm interested in trying out. I was a pitcher on a fast pitch softball team for over 15 yrs, took a break and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. When and where will the tryouts be held?

You are really naive if you think you can get some fast pitch college players to come and compete on the slowpitch softball circuit! It's a totally different game. Slowpitch softball players hit seeds all the time and are use to playing defense all the time. Fast pitch players are use to playing defense sometimes and can hit sometimes. If you can't hit, you can't win! Ladies don't be so quick to jump ship, the grass at always greener on the other side. Teams don't be so concerned about teammates jumping ship, if they do, you don't need them anyways. Just because CHURCH has a loud voice doesn't mean he has the answers. I'm willing to bet they won't win!

Please dont be quick to put your mouth negatively on someone or an organization giving people an opportunity to go the next level. I wish them the best of luck.

Let them give it a try first.

It seems your comment would have come when CHURCH made his sarcastic remarks to someone who was trying to be positive, but instead of attacking someone who was trying to lend support to the already existing teams. Again because CHURCH has a big voice you chose to say something to my post instead. Amazing! I wasn't tring to be negative, just real! By the way, they'll get their chance.

point taken. Make it plain. we as brotha and sistah need to be more support in spite of what we are trying to do. like i said point taken.

I'm glad with got clarification. I think if someone can build a new team, then great! We need more teams, I'm all for that.

cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Winning Vet you are correct you can not take players only from college fast pitch and just throw them in the game of slowpitch. They must be taught to change their complete batting mind frame but I have played fast pitch all my life and just 4 years ago moved to the slowpitch circuit. My first year I was considered one of the best hitters and 3rd basemans. Do not knock it just yet. As long as you are an athlete you are able to make adjustments to compete but there are those who are coming from fast pitch to slow pitch that will not be able to make the adjusment offensively. The defense should not be a problem.

Church, do you take people from FLA?

You're right. It is a totally different ball game BUT a pitch is a pitch. Slowpitch softball players hit seeds all the time just as well as fast pitch softball players. I can't remember a game I played, as well as my teammates, where we never experienced hitting a fast pitch softball nor playing defense. On my team, this was mandatory. It's the ball player and again, your timing. Like you said, if you can't hit, you can't win!

Yes...and All your points are taken into consideration(Ms.Vet)if this is a nice way of putting it....The CORE we have now is one of those (SPECIAL CLOTH)Talented...and not taken nothing from your views,GOT 2 START SOMEWHERE??? YOU DID.....and they probaly said the same about you....OUR GOAL IS 2 REPEAT WHAT (PRIMETIME DID) I'm not saying we're going 2 run thru this,but I CAN BET YOU....that WE won't be a easy BYE game like some....."CHURCH"

Hey,
I was wondering the same thing Gina was.Place and time.E-mail me with the Info greenelizard_95@yahoo.com
Qcy Fla.

Greene...Signing..OFF..

If you really want to win, then don't consider either one of the women from the last few post (Gina or Greene). They are begging to get on a team. Experience tells me that if they were any good, they would have already been pick up by now. They have been begging to play for the last month. CHURCH, you are correct, we did start somewhere, good luck with your new team.

Thanks,and good luck and just check us out....heyyyy!! "CHURCH"

Thanks! I'll introduce myself when our paths cross.

Some people need to keep their mouth shut.First of all my Rep stands for it self.I'm not on the message board hiding behind a false name (Winning Vet).Maybe you need to retire and collect your SS. I'm from Cali and this is my first year on the Basa Circuit and yes I'm looking for a team to travel with. If I've been around for decades like yourself, then you would have room to talk but until then SHUT UP UNTIL YOU ARE SPOKEN TOO. I'm in my early twenties and would out play you in a heart beat. You better ask about me before you go running off at your Cake Hole!!! I might not be known on the Basa Circuit because of my half a season but just wait. Make sure you don't run up on me trying to kiss . Like you're doing with #2Church. Last time I checked he asked for players responses, not wrinkled old vets and their late replies. It sounds like to me that you're just hating because you don't have what it takes anymore. Maybe last year but guess what I'm here to tell you IT'S ALL OVER!!! Get some Icy Hot and watch the up and coming stars take over. You might have done this and that but you can't rest on your morals. I could go on but I'll let my Ballin do the talking!!!!!!!!YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
U KNOW WHAT TO DO - NOW PLAY WIT IT!!!!!
In the Great words of Cadillac Joe, "TURN ME UP!!!"

Everyone May Sit Down... ..
Greene has left the building..

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

I know that everyone is suppose to pick their own battles but (Winning Vet) you have picked the wrong one.I don't know much about Gina but Greene is tight 2 death.I can vouch on this one.I have seen her play plenty of games and she has a great all around game.Her stick could be worked on but her d or should i say her Big D is awesome.I have seen her glove up **** near everything in the out field,(hit by men or women).So, my advice to you is that you really need to do some research on players before you go out attacking them.Yes,everyone knows me by The Wee-Pee and everyone knows #44 by Greene.So I guess the question of today is, who you really are?

Greene plays on a rec team who didn't win a single tournament. Play competitive at least before you toot your own horn. Now as for out playing me and being old and wrinkle, I am currently on a winning competitive team, you couldn't even be choosen to carry my bat bag. Do you even own a bat or do you use your teammate's bat?

Remember everyone has to start somewhere.Considering that I just started playing ball should tell you something.Just for your Info I have been asked to play on a number of teams Comp and Rec for the 2006.(I only played 3 Basa Tourn)You know what I really don't have time for you and your borning replies.Since you don't have a life you can share mine.Hey!!You can even become a member of my Hater Fan Club..We''ll meet up one day.You know who I am.To tell you the truth your really not that important so just keep hiding behind your Screen Name!!!!!
ISN'T IT PASS YOUR BED TIME!!!!!

Greene..Sigining..OFF

The fact that you just started playing ball should tell you something! No, it isn't my bed time, I'm just starting to give you lessons. You didn't answer my question. Do you even own your own bat or do you use your teammate's bat? If you don't, this lesson is over. By the way, I know you just started playing, I've watched you play. Like I said, you shouldn't be chosen if a new team want to win. By the way, I've proven my point, even you admitted you're just a starter. In case you haven't figured it out, we won't meet unless you play competitive.

O.K. O.K. O.K.

Winning Vet and Greene, you both need to leave all that mess alone.What happen to as black people we need to stand together instead of putting each other down. It sounds to me like you both have some growing up to do.
Now kiss and make up!!!!!!!
This is suppose to be a friendly website.

Like i said earlier, i don't see you.Yes, I do have my own bats to answer your stupid questions.Oh yeah, I did a little bit of Q/A and word has it that your not that good.How does that wood feels in your .You know what,Enough said is right this will be my last reply to you and your hopelessness.It really is a shame how you have nothing better to do with your life and time.

Greene..Signing..OFF
2 U N UR UP Life!!!!!
TURN ME UP!!!

Oh Yeah,

Let me clear something up for you. I have been playing softball since high school.I just started playing Basa Ball. I guess if you had common sense or could read in between the lines you would have picked up on that.

Peace Be Still..

I've know Gina for about 3 yrs and she has been loyal to her Teams/Coach Quite Storm,Lady HeadHunters
Anyone that knows her knows this.

As for her looking for a Team for the last month,what would you do if your Team is folding She wants to find a quality Team,with dedicated ball players,just like her

She has excellent speed,good defense in the outfied,back side hitter and dependable,there's more that I can say about her,but hating on someone,hiding behind a computer isn't cool

#44 GREENE....DANG!! It's all good though ,I need for you leave info....send it 2 my e-mail and We will get back with you...."CHURCH"

Im now, See this is what I'm talking about HATER, I ask one question to CHURCH, now we got a mess on our hand's. I'm not going to get on that level with you (Winning Vet) its not that serious. For you Wining Vet, whoever you are, I'm 38yr old, in two years I will be 40. I play softball for fun, and to stay in shape. My sport wasn't , in high school, it was . I wasn't born with a glove on my hand. I learned how to play softball about 9yrs ago, I got on the Black Circuit about 4yrs ago, before I got with Quiet Storm. But like I say, Gina is alway going to keep a on her face, life is too short to worry about what people say. Gina is out of here

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BICKERING ABOUT PLAYING BALL WITH A NEW AND UPCOMING WINNING TEAM. MAYBE SOME OF THE EXTRAS THAT SIT MOST OF THE GAME DUE TO FAVORS ON THEIR TEAM WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A LITTLE BIT MORE. THEY ARE NOT SITTING BECAUSE THEY ARE'NT GOOD ENOUGH BUT BECAUSE SOME COACHED HAVE FAVORITES, AND THE DEDICATED ONES JUST SIT BACK AND LET THINGS HAPPEN. THEY STAY FOR THE SUPPORT OR DEDICATION TO THE TEAM. EVERYONE DESERVE A SHOT. DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE.

SIGNED, NOT VERY VOCAL, BUT VERY OBSERVANT.

Gina didnt u play w/ LIA? Not going back?

Yes, I play with LIA in both World this year. They just need a couple of more good girls.

hey,

What's up #2Church.I don't have your e-mail address so just reply back with it or you can always e-mail me at greenelizard_95@yahoo.com

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

There you #44 Greene...hit that mail box...CHURCH

HA

That i have to say was very cute.I felt kind of slow for a few mins but me being me i recovered fast.Pisss don't tell nobody that I slipped like that.Wouldn't want to start a riot .Just playing but anyways getting ready to e-mail you in 3.2 sec.

Greene..Signing..OFF

Church, what is your e-mail. You can hit me back on my. Just need to ask you some question. Too many Hater on the board. ginayharris@yahoo.com

Gina,hit the box to your left....

It seems you probably wont get an anwer out of the winning vet about who she is, but who is Greene? and which rec team did you play for? Some of the teams who play Rec if they still together will win a lot more and be able to move up to comp. so starting in rec aint that bad and the competition aint nothing to sneeze at.

What's up,

I heard you was looking for me HERE I Go !!!! Please just look over me because I like to have fun and talk alot of .If you have ever watched me play, I'm the only fool out on the field with shorts(got to be able to get loose).That's enough about me don't know who's out there waiting to join my HATER'S Fan Club .

Don't have no problem with letting people know who I am.THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!!

Just remember.......
Peace Be Still...

Greene..Signing..OFF..

Oh yeah,

There's nothing wrong with playing Rec or Comp.The Rec team that I played with this year is awesome.True we didn't win .Every dog has it's days.I never said that i'm leaving my team I'm just opening up some options.I need to better myself and step it up JUST A LITTLE BIT.I'm not in my birth place with my rec team (#2Church knows what I mean),that comes with the territory of getting picked up at the end of the year.So, I thought I would try to start SO FRESH SO CLEAN next year maybe with a new team. Not...saying that it will be with #2Church and his crew (who knows).You can bet that I'll be on someones team ACTING A FOOL and doing what I love to do best.GLOVING THEM UP!!!!

WOULD AND COULD SAY MORE BUT WON'T!!!!
What's up THILL

Greene#44..SIGNING OFF..

Greene,

I see ya Playa!!! Better not miss practice!!

You know I'll be there .I don't think I could go a whole month without having some THILL in my ear .
See You When I See You .

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

I'll keep you LADIES INFORMED...as the INFO comes 2 me,I'll bring it 2 YOU "CHURCH"

Will be working out in Dec....any other questions....hit the Box...."CHURCH"

Re: To Greene#44

Greene #44 hit me up because I have a assignment for you. I have something special for you since you like to have fun and seems to have as much energy as I do. The writing on the wall speaks for itself and you can give me a hand. What is the lizard part of your e-mail address, what do the lizard stands for. Is it your eyes are what? Holla back girl because Winning Vet has gotten you . I have been reading the replies and I like the way you handled the situation and keep this family thing going so holla at me, ASAP!!!!!