BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Co-ed:If you haven't played it.....YOU need 2

I must truly say I had a nice time playing with some of the most talented and beautiful women across this land....if you think co-ed is lame....it's not, the women plays HARD and GLOVE....MUCH RESPECT ...."Oh, I think they..like me" YEP!!..."CHURCH" ,and by the way WE place 2nd...Until then "WORK 'EM HIPS...RUN GIRL"

Re: Co-ed:If you haven't played it.....YOU need 2

Church,must say co-ed has always been fun..Always a pleasure playing with the most talented women out there on the circuit...

I must agree with #2, I had a ball this weekend and the hospitality was in there like "Hair Weave".... Thight!!!! I kan't wait for Atlanta Ladies, we won't give it to them on a Silver Platter and we will up the Game Ourselves!!! "Church"

LOL...OH MY GOD, DID WE NOT HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER THIS WEEKEND? AND ALTHOUGH WE FEEL SHORT AGAIN TO UF, ITS WAS ALLLLLL TO THE GOOD! HEY GUYS I WILL CALL YOU TWO IN A COUPLE OF DAYS ABOUT ATLANTA.

DAVIDA #7 GAMIXX #4 WWB

"CHURCH"

Where are the COED tourneys this weekend? Davida, Is Dee not having her world this year?

hi davida, 2nd place wasn't that bad considering the great time we had together as a team, that's what it's all about. "ANT"..... in you a**, "Church , see ya soon..

Correction, In YOUR a**...

It's all good Dub #2's, I had a ball and kan't wait til the ATL. It's on, 13 under, 49/50 .

KS
Make Sure you take that kat to Re-hab b4 we get back and change his name to "SMOKEY"

OOOOOHHH YALL ARE SOOOOO STUPID, HEY "PERSIAN" HIT ME UP GIRL LOL, OH AND BY THE WAY, I LIKE THE NEW NAME LOL

Yeah, seeing that you tried to send the Kat to the LOU last night. You need to keep him now, and I hate kats but He's Gutta', white on the outside and pure Street on the inside!!!!

AAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! "CHURCH"

You know I'm that I mess Nashville. You know me, Gina don't miss no good tourney @ all. I got my shoe on this weekend, I will be in ATL this weekend, I don't know what kind of tourney is that, all I know its Co-Ad, and I love to play that. Davida, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to play Co-Ad with you and the gang again this year.

Hey

#2Church What's up with some co-ed football.

WHEN?????

Don't Sleep on COED Ball! Ladies can hold their own and add much fun to the game. We have been playing COED for five years, mainly USSSA, NSA, and would love to play and see more Black COED Teams. We played Atlanta Flag City (Just Us, GA Heat, Team GA., Reqular Guys), Florida (Disney), Dayton Ohio, KC, Oklahoma City, Dallas, basically anywhere. It is nice to see good black coed teams. Good Job Ladies and Men in Nashville! If you are having a COED event contact us at http://www.stllighting.com.

This was our teams first co-ed tourney and a good time was had by all. Hats off to Ms. Epps, Mr. Ivy, Mr. Drake, and Mr. Kerns. We had a good time with y'all. We will defintely be back next year and back on the circuit with our mens and womens teams.

Ms. Dat
#7 Kings Inn

To: Ms Dat

Hello,

What women team do you play for? Thanks for the advice with Core Secret. I have that program feel the exercise ball is not hard enough when we air it up.

TO Player:
Our team is also King's Inn. We used to be Vipers, and Citgo. Before I played with them they were the Black Aces. As far as your Core secrets Ball, do you think there is a leak? Mine is very sturdy, and actaully I have had the ball since I was pregnant, I used it to strengthen my back when it was sore.

COED IS ALWAYS FUN, YOU PLAY WITH SOME OF THE MOST TALENTED AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, ESPECIALLY THOSE WOMEN WITH "YEAH DATZ DEM"

It's on.....and CRACKING....."CHURCH"