BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Georgia Express

Congratulations to the 2005 Coed World Champs!!!!

Re: Georgia Express

great performance-Doobie hit that ball.....

Which one is Doobie?

Congratulations to the entire team for winning the Co-Ed World, way to represent Georgia. I had a great time this hanging out with the team this weekend.

Doobie was the big fella, I think that his # was 5 this pass weekend. He didn't do nothing but hit.

He did what he was supposed to do!!!

Great job this weekend GA Express and Congratulations on your 2005 World title. You played well. Look forward to seeing you soon. Also good job by the other Georgia Teams. I think there were 5 GA teams and 4 out of 5 were still playing on Sunday.

Thanks, Owens!!!

Congrats GA Express, Storm and other GA Teams. You all have good teams. We look foward to coming to your area for black coed. We came to Flag City Shootout in '03 and 04 but no black teams, (GA Heat, Team GA, etc..) If you have coed events let us know or contact us at www.stllightning.com. Keep up the good work ladies and men!

Thanks for the support St.Louis Lightning. I think the USSSA Black world will be in ATL Oct 15th and 16th.

What is the entry fee? Can other states participated

I am not sure of the entry fee. You would need to contact Dee Roberts. Hercle may have her contact information. It is a World so all may participate.

Thank you.

Okay. Dee Roberts would have information also about umpires. We will not come 10 hours with just one ump on the field.

I just spoke with Dee. She should know this afternoon if she is going to still have the tournament. Her contact number is 678-438-1388.

thank you.